HELP ME PICK.

Alright so I got three prompts, from Anonymous and I need you to help me pick, which one I should pick. 1.) 2.) Or 3.)

1.) Roman and Dean are in high school, and Roman gets bored in class so he decides to distract himself. He tries to get his boyfriend Dean's attention, but he is too distracted by the a movie the teacher was showing. So Roman slowly starts to rub Dean's thigh, then when that doesn't work he gives his boyfriend a hand job under the table.

OR

Roman Reigns is the teacher, and is secretly dating his student Dean Ambrose. One Day Dean tells his teachers that he's leaving school early because he's sick but he really goes into Romans room. Roman and him are kissing when the bell rings, but Dean can't leave or the other teachers will catch him, so he hides under his boyfriends desk. Once Roman sits down Dean gets really bored, and ends up giving the Roman a blowjob.

OR FINALLY

Roman Reigns is the most popular guy in school, he plays football and is perfect. Seth Rollins is the schools, quiet one, that always sits in the back of the class. Though Roman secretly has always liked him, so one day he sits next to him and they start talking. Then Roman asks Seth to come over to his house after school? And he gives Seth his first kiss?

These were all requests I got from Anon, and I need help picking which one to do first. SO PLEASE COMMENT, WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO SEE.. COMMENT IN ORDER OF WHICH ONES YOU WANT DONE FIRST PLEASE. XX