Ambreigns ~ My lips hurt.

(I read a one shot on tumblr about, an Ambreigns first kiss. So I thought I'd make one myself. I hope you like it..(:.....And if you think I should start using the guy's real name just write a yes or no in the comments, please.)

(As of 12-13-14 I am currently taking the shield boyxboy one shot requests) Dean Ambrose was always giving his team mates little kisses, whether it be on the cheek, head, forehead, etc but hey can you blame him he's an affectionate person... He'd always be up for cuddling Roman -Seth wasn't really a cuddler, ever since Roman tickled him to death after a movie cuddle session.- Although little did Dean know Roman hated it... Don't get it twisted though, he lived for the little kisses Dean would give him after a match, or backstage for no reason, other than just to do it.

Roman just wanted more, he didn't want just a peck on the head or cheek. He wanted a kiss in his lips, a long perfect kiss on the lips. Roman has always had a crush on the curly headed, blue eyed man so finally after these past couple of months, Roman felt like tonight was the night he tried to make a move.

Roman had just pinned, Rey Mysterio winning, the match holding his arms up high. Roman slid out of the ring, and he immediately felt a kiss being pressed against his head. The black haired man frowned, but felt butterflies gather in his stomach. The three men walked backstage after there match, showering and changing out of his ring clothes.

Roman sat on the couch in his locker room, fresh out of the shower in only basketball shorts. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go wander around I quite like this arena". Seth said smiling leaving the room. Dean came walking out from his shower, he too only in basketball shorts. Roman looked up his eyes scanning the dripping wet boy, willing himself not to moan at how beautiful the man was.

The black haired boy smiled knowing this was the perfect time to make a move. The two men made eye contact for a moment smiling at one another. Roman pat his lap, silently giving Dean an invitation to sit on him. Dean raised his eye brows slightly, did Roman really want him to sit, on his lap? I mean yeah they've cuddled a lot, but he's never sat on the mans lap. Dean walked over and sat on the long haired mans lap his legs on either side of the man, not wanting to let this invitation to go to waste.

Roman wrapped his arms around Dean' waist, he had an amazing idea. "Hey Deanie, my cheek hurts". Roman said smiling already knowing that the man would kiss it to make it better. "Ohh, Rome, I'll make it better". Dean leaned in, letting his lips meet the sweet skin of his best friend.

Roman smiled feeling his stomach, start to over flow with butterflies. Romans eyes met Deans, "My lips hurt too". Roman said hanging his head low in a blush. What if his plan didn't work, what if Dean thinks he just some gay quere.

Dean lifted Romans head up with his pointer finger. "Rome do you want to kiss me"? Dean asked some what in shock and in happiness. Roman just nodded slightly, not sure if Dean was happy to find out this new information or not. Romans heart stopped when Deans lips, got closer to his.

Roman let his eyes slip shut, just before his lips met Dean's for the first time, catching the mans top lip between his. Dean' hands moved to Romans head carding his fingers through his long black hair. Dean pulled away smiling brightly. "Better"?

"No they hurt more now". Roman leaned in catching Dean' lips with his once more, Roman licked across the curly haired boys bottom lip begging to be let in.

When Dean opened his mouth Romans tongue slipped in immediately, exploring places he didn't even know existed. The smaller mans, hands slid across the toned chest.

"I love it when you, wear basketball shorts babe, it's so sexy". Dean said against the plump samoan lips, making the other man moan. Roman loved having pet names, mainly if it's from Dean. Roman bucked his hips up, into the pale mans bum (I say bum rather than ass, because I like it better.) Dean gasped pulling away from the kiss, when he felt the samoans length against his bum.

"Does that hurt too babe"? Dean asked taking the length into his hand, squeezing it softly, through the material of the shorts. Roman nodded his head panting softly. "Fuck... Yes it hurts so bad... Make it better baby". Roman said his voice a tone deeper.

That was all Dean needed to hear, before he sank to his knees, eyes alined with Roman' length. Dean took Romans hardened cock into his mouth, sucking on just the tip. "Please, Dean... More, I just.. Please". Romans ability to speak or even form full sentences completely gone. Dean found it hot, that he was doing this to the man that is currently in his mouth. Never would've Dean thought that something like this would ever happen.

Dean took Roman in fully, deep throating the samoan man. Dean moaned around the, mans impressive length, sending vibrations up Romans body. Romans hands found their way, to Dean' now sweat covered curly hair, thrusting his hips.

"Ugh... Love your mouth... Pretty, pretty." Roman continued fucking Deans mouth until he felt the pit in his stomach become deeper. "Close. m'so close." It only took a couple more thrusts until he was cumming deep in Deans mouth. The curly headed man not letting a drop, go to waste. Dean moved up laying down on the couch his eyes drooping, sleep consuming his body a huge smile playing on his face. Roman curled his body up against Dean' moving the curly hair, out of the boys eyes. "Go to sleep baby. I love you." Roman spoke not feeling anything but pure adoration and love. Dean let out a small, "Love you too" before falling into a deep, deep sleep.

(Good or bad? Please send me prompts)