Episode 18: I am the Eggman

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Yo. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A student at UA, on my journey toward becoming a hero. Last time, I finally decided on my hero name; Sonic the Hedgehog, the speed of sound hero! And just when you think all's right with the world, the city was attacked by some fat creep calling himself 'Dr. Robotnik'. This guy came outta nowhere with his airship and no his robo-goons are overrunning the place. Well if that's how he wants to play it then fine! Bring it on, Eggman!"

Previously the city was invaded by the mad genius, Dr. Robotnik, who demanded its cooperation and surrender to his rule. As this happens, his robots readied their weapons, as some police arrive at the scene and evacuate the citizens. At the moment, no pro heroes have arrived. Sonic just looks up at the mad doctor with hatred in his eyes.

Sonic: Who does this guy think he is?

Police Chief: We have you surrounded! Call off your machines and step out of your vehicle now!

Dr. Eggman: Tsk tsk, you don't seem to be in a position of authority now.

The robots then turn and aim their guns at the police.

Dr. Eggman: I'll give you one last chance; surrender quietly and I will spare your lives.

Just then, a swirling blue wind breaks the tension and captures Robotnik's attention, as well as everyone else's. Suddenly the wind stops.

Sonic: My! That's a pretty snazzy performance there!

Dr. Eggman: What? Who dares?!

Everyone looks at Sonic in shock and awe that he even dares to defy the madman.

The robots take notice of Sonic and open fire on the hedgehog. Sonic smirks as he takes off, causing a sonic boom, evading all of the gunfire and destroying nearly every single robot surrounding them in seconds with powerful boosts and spin attacks. Sonic then brakes hard in front of Robotnik, taunting him by spinning a destroyed robot's head on his finger like a basketball.

Sonic: Gonna have to be quicker than that!

Dr. Eggman: Who are you?

Sonic: What? You don't know the fastest thing alive? *he does his trademark finger wag* I'm Sonic! Sonic the Hedgehog!

Dr. Eggman: Ah yes, now I recognize you. The little rodent who took gold at the sports festival! Yet another fool with a quirk hellbent on pointless heroics. Truly, such wasted potential. It's a shame really.

Sonic: The only thing here getting wasted is you if you don't get out of our city. So if you wanna avoid an embarrassing beatdown, you better give up now!