Episode 26: Can You Feel the Sunshine?

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Yo. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A student at UA, on my journey toward becoming a hero. Last time, my buddy Kaminari and I took our final exams. The test was rough, but we both totally aced it, which means we're on our way to summer camp with the rest of our friends! And with Eggman out of the picture, we can finally take some off time to relax. "

The final exams have come and gone and it is now the last day of classes at UA. The students are talking and sharing their excitement for summer break and the camp.

Kaminari: Aw man, I am so ready for summer man. I need a break after all this.

Sonic: Same here, after all the work we did this year, it's gonna be nice to kick back for once and just take it easy.

Kaminari: *sigh of relief* Yeah, no more classes, no more crazy villain attacks. Just me, my bed, and a whole 3 months of doing nothing!

Sonic, Kaminari, Kirishima: *sigh* Paradise here we come.

Uraraka: Hey you guys! Some of us were thinking of heading to the pool later to kick off the summer before camp! You wanna join?

Kirishima: Yeah, sounds fun!

Sonic: Eh... Hard pass.

Kirishima: Aw come on Sonic, just because you can't swim doesn't mean you can't hang out with us!

Kaminari: You don't even have to touch the water!

Sonic: Hmmm...

Deku: *smirks* Ya know what guys? I think he's scared.

Sonic: Huh? S-Scared? Me? N-No way!

Deku: I dunno Sonic, you were freaking out at the USJ when you fell in that puddle.

*flashback to Sonic panicking in the shallow end of the shipwreck zone*

Sonic: You swore you wouldn't tell them!

Deku: I'll shut up now if you come with us.

Sonic: That's straight-up blackmail! *sigh* Fine, I'll come with.

Uraraka, Kaminari, and Kirishima: Alright!

Sonic: You're evil Deku, you know that?

Deku just laughs as they walk to the pool. Deku has gotten a lot more confident in himself since his beginning at UA and meeting Sonic. The two of them often find ways to mess with each other. They all walk to the school's pool area and meet up with everyone else. The girls are playing volleyball, while the guys jump in doing cannonballs as Iida tries to control everything.

Mineta: Aw man, everyone's here? I thought it was just gonna be the girls! This sucks!

Tokoyami: *whacks him in the head* You really need to cool it.

Asui: Glad you guys could make it, ribbit.

Sonic: Alright well, if anyone needs me, I'll be over here.

Hagakure: You really hate the water THAT much?

Sonic: Yep.

Sonic walks over to the side and quickly sets up his beach chair and radio. He puts on some shades, grabs the remote, and clicks it to turn on the radio.

Music Insert: