Episode 24: Gear Up for Final Exams

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Yo. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A student at UA, on my journey toward becoming a hero. Last time, I found out that the new power I got is actually All Might and Deku's quirk! It's a power passed down called One for All that gives a person enhanced strength and speed, which explains everything that's happened to me so far. Deku said he'd help me learn to control One for All, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I think I'm about ready for another challenge!"

Some time has passed since the events of the last episode and our heroes are now approaching finals week, anxious about what their last trial for the year will entail.

Aizawa: Ok and remember there's only one week left before final exams. I'll remind you that only those who pass their exams will be going on the annual school camping trip, so I'm sure you're all studying properly. That's all for today.

Aizawa walks out of the room and Mina and Denki start panicking.

Mina and Kaminari: I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL!

Kaminari: With the sports festival and internship I barely got a chance to read the textbook!

Mina: *mix of laughing and crying* UGH GUYS!!! What am I gonna do? We're so screwed!

Sonic: Man, I've barely cracked open my textbooks all year, this is gonna be rough.

Tokoyami: It has been a long year hasn't it?

Sonic: Eh, I'll just wing it and hope for the best!

Jiro: Dude, you're failing 2 classes.

Sonic: *cringes a bit*

Todoroki: Maybe if you guys attended class normally you wouldn't have this problem.

Iida: Todoroki is right! You should all be hard at work studying!

Kaminari: Rgh! Don't you think we know that already?!

Mineta: *smirks because he passed his midterm* It'll be tough since there's a practical exam too.

Kaminari: Piss off, Grape Juice!

Deku: Guys, we've still got time to study! You can do this!

Sonic: Deku, you are the light of hope in this dark and dreary world...

Yaoyorozu: You guys, I may be of assistance with lectures!

Sonic, Kaminari, and Mina: You're the best, Momo!

Jiro: Hey can I get in on this too?

Kirishima: Hehe... and me too?

Momo is star struck at the opportunity to study with her friends.

Yaoyorozu: Everyone! Yes of course!

Sonic, Kirishima and Jiro: Alright! We're not gonna fail!

Yaoyorozu: Oh! In that case I've got to tell Mother and have her open up the hall! What kind of tea do you all like? Of course you can all trust me to help you study! I'll show you how I can help!

Sonic, Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Jiro: God bless you, Momo.

Sonic: Yo Deku! You want in on this?

Deku: Huh? Ah, I think I'm good but thanks! I'm gonna do some training on my own, but good luck to you guys though!

Sonic: Thanks, same here!