Chapter 6

Warning: may contain drugs and some violence mention

———————————
———————————

This day became a disaster after your now ex-boyfriend's death, the police continue on their investigation as they asked some of the witnesses at the party last night. A few students remembered that Y/n and Lucas were leaving the scene and their friend Sonia assaulted Tyler by punching him in the face. The authorities theorize the suspect and her friends murdered two victims in his bedroom as part of the ex-girlfriend's revenge. Detective Harley Smith and detective Emma Kent barged inside Y/n and Lucas' apartment with a warrant in their hands taking them to the police department, good thing the authorities didn't see Thrax since he's in the bathroom finishing his morning shower, but he overheard their babes' conversations with the cops through the air vents.

Y/n, Lucas, and Sonia are placed in different interrogation rooms explaining their side of the story: Sonia explained to the detectives that she punched Tyler but didn't kill him because she was in the living room chatting with some students, Lucas explain his story that he didn't kill him because he was talking to a few classmates in his chemistry lab class, and finally Y/n tells her story that she caught Tyler cheating on her with another girl on his bed making out, so that's why she left the party. Three of them did a polygraph machine on asking "yes" or "no" questions to the detectives. But the detectives however still believe they're suspects or hiding something from the murder investigation.

Y/n, Sonia, and Lucas waited patiently in each room until they are freed to go since someone playing as Y/n's uncle paid their bail. They stepped out of the police department seeing a wicked car (that looks very expensive) parked next to the sidewalk. The driver side window rolled down revealing Thrax with his sunglasses covering the yellow color in his eyes as he lets out a sly grin forming on his face.

Thrax: "Get in, I'm taking you back home."

They stun shocked of Thrax's appearance and very surprised of the virus paying for their bail so they went inside his car as Thrax push the gas and drove off.

Lucas: "Okay first, where did you get the money to pay our bail and second where did you get this car? Did you steal it?!" He said, sitting in the passenger side of the car while Y/n and Sonia are siting in the backseat.

Thrax: "First, I used your money in your shoebox to pay your bail. And second, I hijacked some stoner's car in the parking lot." He answered while driving in the car.

Lucas: "What?! You went into my room and stole my money?!" He yelled.

Thrax: "Yeah baby, you should of hide it better. Including your CBD gummies I found."

Lucas: "How much was our bail?"

Thrax: "$5,000."

Lucas stayed silent while shaking in anger, the part of him want to strangle the virus by the neck but if he did, then they will get into a car accident. So he remain in his seat but glares at Thrax. But Y/n is the first one to speak. The girls however are stunned of the cost he spent with Lucas's money.

Y/n: "Just for that, you are not leaving the apartment and we're going to lock our room for now on when Lucas and I leave."

Thrax: "So you're grounding me?"

Y/n: "Yes what do you think it is?"

Thrax: "Some sort of sexy role-playing game."

Y/n and Sonia blush red like a tomato, Thrax couldn't help but grin at the girls' reaction and Lucas blush pink and facepalm.

Lucas: "Oh my god Thrax, can you just shut up and take us home before I loose my anger. Damn it."

Thrax: "Whatever you say baby~."

The ride back home became exhausting for Y/n and the others. Jerry and Mitchell heard what happened, they're planning to meet you guys after class is over. As they parked in the parking lot, the four of them stepped out of the car only for Thrax to put his disguise on, so no one at the apartment will see his appearance.

The travel up to their level until a small shrine with flowers and candles being lit next to a photo frame of Tyler. Y/n couldn't even look at it after what he did to her, Thrax notice her expression and took her fleshy hand with his long claws. Dragging her back to their shared apartment room with Lucas, Sonia however just looked at the photo with disgust.

Sonia: "I hope you're enjoying in hell, you cheating bastard."

—————
—————

BONUS:

Back at the police department, analysts found a security footage through the traffic cam of a man with pink skin driving away with the main suspects. Both detectives are surprise of the driver's appearance, Lucas is seen talking to the driver while Y/n and Sonia are shon in the backseat.

Harley: "What the hell is he?"

Emma: "I don't know...I never see a man with pink skin. I bet he's part of the murder investigation."