Chapter 9

Warning: Violence/gore, strong language, mention of sexual themes and fights.

———————
———————

Another funeral was being held at the university again, most of the frat and sorority survivors mourn of their friends' deaths while their parents came as well to weep on their deceased children. The university is officially cancelled for a few weeks due to investigation, this leaves the professors to send the assignments and homework online for students to continue on their lessons.

A nudge woke you up from your slumber as your eyes open in a tired state. You tried to go back to sleep but something is preventing you to do that when clawed finger moved under your shirt making contact with your stomach. You jolted out of bed seeing Thrax laying on the left shirtless.

Thrax: "Baby, come back to bed. I miss your smooth skin."

Y/n: "What the hell are you doing in my bed?!" You shouted, trying not to wake up Lucas in the other room.

Thrax: "The couch was very uncomfortable, I destroyed it and moved into your room~." He said in a smooth tone.

Y/n facepalm knowing Lucas isn't going to be happy to see this, until a shout occurred in the living room. Oh dear, Lucas finally awoke and saw the couch completely destroyed. Thrax got out of Y/n's bed and grab his sweater hanging on her office chair.

Thrax: "Looks like babe woken up." He said, putting on his shirt. You gotta admit, he looks nice without his sweater.

—————
—————
*time skip by Thrax getting whack on the head by Lucas with a broom*
—————
—————

Y/n and her friends drove to the warehouse with Thrax on their side, deciding that leaving him home alone isn't a good idea. Lucas and Mitchell already threw the wrecked couch to the dumpster, and then they have to take Jerry's truck to carry the new couch in the backside of the vehicle. Thrax sit in the back seat between Y/n, Sonia, and Mitchell. Lucas rather sit in the passenger seat since he doesn't want to sit next to him while Jerry drives his truck.

Thrax: "Why do I have to wear this again? I don't know what's wrong with the clothes I wear." He questioned. Feeling uncomfortable of the large side hooded sweater shirt, a dark surgical mask, and sun glasses to cover his yellow eyes. He rather wear the clothes Lucas' gave him.

Lucas: "So no one will see a full grown virus walking around in public like he's an abomination or a serial killer." He answered, not looking at him through the view mirror of the truck.

Thrax: "Abomination? Just because I look like a freak, doesn't mean my appearance or attitude will scare humans." He stated.

Lucas: "It does scares us when you mentioned it. And the part when I said you looking like a serial killer, it's pretty much true." He said, looking at the businesses through the truck's window.

Thrax: "Does my appearance really get on to you making you want to sit on my lap when I press my finger on the soft skin of your chest."

Lucas: "Say that cheesy and sexual remark again, I will climb over there and kick you on the crotch until it's bruised." He threaten him, blushing red.

Thrax: "Someone's feisty today, are you really that horny, baby?" He said again ticking Lucas again.

Lucas: "That's it, I warned you." He said, ready to jump him until Jerry stopped him.

Jerry: "Don't you dare or we will crash!" He yelled at Lucas. Making him sit back to his seat and wait until they arrived.

They made it to the warehouse, it's crowded in the parking lot as the people leave the place and parking their vehicles in the parking space. Jerry manage to find a parking spot when he waited for that old lady finishing up load her stuff in the car and drove off.