Chapter 11

Contains: Strong language

—————
—————

Lucas: "This is bullsh*t. You have no right to barge into my apartment without a warrant."

Harley: "Actually we have a warrant to search through in every room." She said, holding out an official warrant as proof.

Kent and the detectives search through every room of the apartment finding the suspect from the video. He went through Lucas' bedroom closet, under his bed, and the bathroom. Then he moved on to Y/n's bedroom where the atmosphere smells like (favorite scent). He flips through the closet, peeks underneath the bed, opens the long curtains, and finally, he opens the bathroom but nothing.

Kent: " Where is your roommate?" He asked walking towards Lucas.

Lucas: "As I said before, she's not here. She went to the convenience store to buy some supplies." He answered, crossing his arms over his chest and giving him a glare. "And thanks a lot for trashing the place." He said, sarcastically.

Harley nodded, Kent and the other detectives then left the apartment. Lucas watches them through the living room window as Kent's car drives out of the parking lot. Lucas a sigh of relief that they were gone so he called for Y/n's name.

Lucas: "Y/n! They're gone! Bring Thrax's out."

Y/n slowly drag the full-grown unconscious virus to the couch and lay him there. Lucas does some analysis on him and figures out his condition.

Lucas: "He's still okay, just got burnt a little from the medical alcohol."

Y/n: "Lucas what are we going to do? We can't hide him all day, the police probably are coming back here again or they might call the CDC doctors and take Thrax away!"

Lucas: "I know I know sh*t! Maybe....maybe we can take him to my uncle, his lab is in the hospital. It's not that far."

Y/n: "Yeah but what if someone sees us?" You questioned Lucas.

Lucas: "They won't. Trust me, and that creep Mansley won't know what we're doing." He mentioned that pointy chin redhead.

Suddenly, a groggy groan interrupted their conversation causing their head to turn seeing Thrax finally woke up from his unconscious state. He sits up on the brand-new couch as his right-clawed hand rubbed his forehead, but hiss from the stinging pain on his body.

Thrax: "Ughh..what happened?"

Y/n: "Oh thank god you're ok. You were knocked out for a while, and we were getting worried."

Lucas: "Plus you also burnt yourself with the bottle of alcohol. It just left a burn mark on your hand."

Thrax: "What?! That thing can kill me instantly! Why didn't you tell me you had that stuff?!" He shouted, standing up from the couch as he walks towards and towered over them.

Lucas: "Hey don't shout at us! We weren't aware of what the hell you were doing in the bathroom. And we also dragged your ass out to check if you were alive." He said, feeling annoyed at his outburst.

Y/n: "Can you lower your voice? The neighbor next door can hear us you know."

Lucas: "Alright fine I'm sorry. I'm just stressed right now." He said tending Thrax's wound by wrapping it with bandages.

Y/n: "I know you are. I'm worried too." You said, comforting Lucas. "So, what do we do now?"

Lucas: "We can take Thrax to the lab at the university."

Y/n: "That has got to be the stupidest thing you suggested!" You declined the idea knowing the security guards will f*cking freak out of a human size virus here.