Chapter 4: Mixed Signals

He was close to you, so close

He was close to you, so close. You could feel the heat of his breath on your lips, and yours began to ache for their touch. You couldn't tell if it was his proximity, or the rush of the cool water pouring down your chest that was making your body covered with goosebumps and your nipples harden beneath your nearly see-through, white bra. You tilted my chin up, giving him the green light.

Your fingers dipped between your quickly moistening folds, brushing lightly over your clit and sending a rush of pleasure through your body. You let a single digit slip into your center, slickening it with your arousal before pulling it back out and using the new lubrication on that sensitive bud. You let my mind drift back to the fantasy you had been concocting.

His hands framed your face and he pulled you in and his lips came crashing onto yours. White hot fire exploded at the point of contact, rushing through your veins with unparalleled speed. Suddenly, the cold water didn't matter. Every nerve was on fire, burning for his touch on every inch of your skin.

"Mmmm-" You moaned against his kiss.

He hooked his hands under your thighs and lifted you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. Suddenly the scene shifted and the two of you weren't outside anymore. He was easing you down onto your bed back at the duplex. He came down gently on top of you, situating himself between your already trembling legs. His hands reached up, one in your hair as the other softly massaged each breast. He hadn't even touched your aching pussy, and yet you were still nearing climax. You moaned once more.

"Need you, Dean." You bit his swollen bottom lip, dragging it slowly between your teeth.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking down at you with those kind green eyes.

You nodded eagerly, arching your hips up to grind against the hardness tucked beneath his underwear. A sharp breath hissed between his teeth, and his eyes went dark with lust. He sat up and reached for your panties, ripping them off with a quick flick of the wrist, as if they were tissue paper. You followed him, propping yourself up on your knees. He watched as you leaned forward and gripped the elastic of his briefs and began to pull them down his muscular legs. His cock sprang free, and your jaw dropped. He was big and thick. You worried for a brief moment that it would be too much for your inexperienced pussy to handle. Olly wasn't even half this size.

"Don't worry, Tiger," He said seductively, his voice low and hoarse. "I'll take it nice and slow. It might hurt a little at first, but I promise I'll make it up to you as soon as you adjust."

You couldn't take your eyes off his dick. It already had a glistening drop of precum at the tip, and you couldn't help but reach out and take his shaft in your hand.

"Fuck," He groaned, his head falling back as you started to glide your hand gently up and down, teasing him.

"You think that's good?" You asked, raising an eyebrow as you looked up at him through your lashes. "Baby, wait til you feel this."