Chapter 14

Hello!!

Enjoy Reading📖

Ritesh's pov:

Priest was sitting in the sofa. My parents and Rachna's parents were discussing something very important regarding our marriage. As it is a contract marriage. I want it to be simple and sweet because after six months me and Rachna are going to part away.

Rachna wore red saree with a minimal make up. She looks beautiful but I need to control this. Her appearance can't win my heart. I will win the challenge. She will leave me after our marriage contract ends. My imaginary thoughts came into halt by hearing priest voice.

"We can arrange engagement after two weeks and there are three marriage dates. You all can decide any date as your coincidence, priest said while my grandma nodded.

" After all it's Samosa's marriage. We will have grand celebration", mom said happily while chapping her hands.

"No... No... I want simple wedding mom"

"What? I mean why? You are a CEO" Dad asked

"Yeah we will have direct marriage. There is no need of any engagement", I said straight away.

" But... But... Why samosa? " Mom asked

"You are our only son, we want to enjoy your big fat  wedding", dad said.

" I agreed to get marry... That's it, I think Rachna too doesn't have any problem with in, isn't Rachna?

I asked to her directly hoping for the positive response.

Rachna nodded quickly looking down again at the white marble floor.

"Awww it got it, Samosa will have romantic date with his girlfriend. Hence he doesn't want to make Rachna wear ring in front of us", grandma said in a joke manner. She is completely assuming wrong thing.

" Oh is this the scene? Then I am okay with it. Sonali ji and Ravi ji, are you both okay with the arrangements. I mean is it okay if we directly have marriage? " My mom asked to Rachna's parents.

"yeah we are completely okay with it. We only want our daughter's happiness", Sonali aunty said.

"So the auspicious dates for marriage are after one month, second is after four months and the third one is after two year", our family priest suggested.

"I think we should go with one month", I said instantly as l wanted this matter to close soon.

"Oh god samosa control your emotions. Let Rachna too decide the date. We have to arrange many things. We have to do lots of shopping. My myraids works are left out."

"Yeah, I think Shanti ji is correct, maybe four months will be more appropriate", Rachna's mom suggested.

I raised my eyebrows to Rachna for the confirmation. Although I know it's only about the challenge and contract marriage for six months then we both will part away.

"I think we should go with four months date", Rachna said while looking on the floor.

Why is she so interested to look at the floor? Is floor more important than me? Oh god l am going to become mania.

Hey!!

I hope you liked the chapter ☺.

I want to share good news with you all. Now this book is available on Libri. It's completely free, you just need to collect the points. If possible please check out and give your reviews💓.

Take care!!

Much love!! ˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙