Chapter 47

Hiiii !!

Enjoy Reading!!

Ritesh's pov:

Today, I had an important meeting with Milson Group and industries at New York. I tried my level best to explain all the details of our company but he was not showing much interest which was upsetting me. Eventually I had lost the deal because of some errors in the presentation. It discouraged me. I was very tired. Hence, I quickly slept on the bed. After few minutes later, I heard my phone ringing. I purposely ignored the call as my mind was fully exhausted. I needed rest. Again my phone started ringing. I can't take it more hence I shouted Rachna's name.

"Hello", I heard temple girl's trembling sound.

"Can't you understand when some one is not picking up the call it means that the person is busy. You don't even have such manners. Don't call me now.", I roared at Rachna. I was sure she might be crying now. I felt sorry for her and angry on myself. 

Why she called me?

Was he in any problem?

Should I call her back now?

I dropped all the ideas and again laid down on the bed. My brain was hell tired. I just need some rest. It was not working properly.

Next morning, I woke up early and made breakfast for me. More fifteen days were left for me to reach india. My almost all the works and meetings were done. Hence, I quickly packed my bags to reach India one week prior to su[prise my family and my fiancee.

Suddenly temple girl's sad face came infront of me. Yesterday she had called me so I quickly called her number. It was ringing continuously but she was not picking up the call. Hence, I called her again, twice, thrice and many more.

Suddenly oner message from Rachna popped out in my phone.

Rachna: "Mr.Rude, don't you have manners that if any girl is not picking up the call, it simply mean that she is busy or else she is ignoring you purposely. Now don't call me.

Bye"

I read Rachna's message and chuckled. It seems that my girl is really very angry on me.

Did I said my girl?

Uff! here my heart blushed.

I quickly booked my ticket for the India. I packed my all bags. I didn't even shared this news with my grandma or with Kabir.

.............

Time lapsed in  the midnight in India, I booked a cab and directly went at Rachna's place. It was strange thing even for me. I know my temple girl is very angry on me but my charm with work on her.

**

Rachna's pov:

The gifts which I received till now are roses, chocolates, calculator, purse, pen, earings, etc. Most odd and weird thing was calculator. It seems that my secret admier knows almost everything about me. He might be knowing that I am CA and calculator is very important for me. I gathered some kind of hints like worthy I am receiving the gifts from office colleagues is sending me gifts.

It was a long day, I completed almost fifteen to twenty files. I wanted tea to relax my mind hence I quickly made ginger lemon tea for me. I went near the balcony and was enjoying the beautiful scenery. Although it was midnight but street lights were on. Suddenly my mind revolved around my love- Ritesh's thoughts.

What he might be doing?

Is he still angry on me?

I turned my head down and found Ritesh standing down. He took ladder from the corner and placed down adjusted to my balcony.

Am I dreaming or Ritesh is in real? What he is dancing down that too with the ladder.

I called him name softly. As it was quite late night and I didn't wanted everyone to awake.

"Ritesh...Ritesh what are you doing here? You will fall down from the ladder. Be careful", I said while Ritesh was showing his teeth as if I have cracked joked. I pinched myself to confirm Ritesh's arrival. Oh my god he was in real. When did he came from New York? I saw few language down. It means he directly came from airport to here.

"Stop smiling Ritesh. Be careful or else you will fall down from the ladder. Wait don't come from ladder. Come directly from Main door. I am opening it", I said while he nodded.

"Cray man", I taunted

"Only for you", I heard his voice.

God what happened to him suddenly. Thore changed into sweet rasgulla. I quickly opened the door and found Ritesh standing by holding languages.

"Why you came now?"

"Very bad to be wifey, your lover came from long distance and here you didn't even invited him inside", Ritesh said while I rolled my eyes. I am seeing Ritesh almost after 3 months infront of me.

In the nick of time, Ritesh gave a tight hug. I was shocked and stunned. I was struggling for the breadth as the hug was quite tight but I didn't uttered any word. He broke the hug  after some time.

"Sorry", Ritesh uttered while directly staring at my eyes.

"I am extremely sorry for that day's behaviour. I shouldn't shouted at you on the call. I was tensed because of meeting", Ritesh hold his ears cutely which was melting my heart.

" But l am still angry on you ", l pouted while Ritesh stared at me.

" Wait l have something special for you", saying this suddenly Ritesh came closer to me. He placed his lips on mine. As soon as his soft lips touched mine, l just lost my control. My legs turned jelly. He was stucking my lips while l too responded and moan his name. We both were lost in the moment and completely forgot that he was still standing at the door. We were making out in the living room.

Gradually again Ritesh holded my bare waist as my night dress was a crop top with shorts. He again brought his mouth near to me and did his job. Our tongue were exploring. Moans were escaping continuously from my mouth. I bite my lower lips shyly. I heard Ritesh's chuckle sound. We both pour passion, liking, pleasure, lusy , maybe love too in that deep kiss.

I was struggling to leave my lips from his capture but he was no mood to leave it. He was continuously teasing me. I was panting heavily, finally he left my lips. An adorable shy smile crept on my face but Ritesh was again looking deeply towards my lips.

" I started liking you my temple girl ", l heard Ritesh sudden voice.

Did he confessed his feelings to me ?

It is real or he is acting ?

Plethora of thoughts were running in my mind .