Chapter 37

Hello!!

Good morning!!

May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!!

Rachna's pov:

Oh my god did it happened now? Ritesh freaking kissed on my cheeks. I am sure my entire face must turned into red tomato. My eyes were closed. I was feeling shy even to stare at his charming , handsome face. Yeah, now only I can see him thoroughly . After all he is going to leave to New York for 3 months. By gaining some courage, I slightly in his deep ocean beautiful eyes.

"Hello temple girl? Are you there or lost in my dream?" Ritesh was smirking at me.

"What....No....I....I mean...I think", oh god, I was lost and was fumbling with the words. Ritesh was grinning from ears. It was an embarrassment thing for me.

"I think, I should go now", I said and ran towards the door but Ritesh pulled my dupatta towards him hence, I stopped in middle.

"Why, are you leaving so early", I heard Ritesh sad voice.

"Huhh?", I was confused by his question. Wasn't he leaving me behind on India for 3 months before our marriage?

"I meant that why are you going home. You are not coming to Mumbai airport?"

"I didn't thought about it. My parents are waiting down so I am going over there."

"Oh are you free in afternoon?, Then you can accompany with Aarav and Kabir till airport", Ritesh said with a hope.

"Yeah, I will not mind. I can go with you all", my statement brought smile on Ritesh's face. I was bewildered with his behavior.

"Now leave me Ritesh Sir...I mean Ritesh".

"Did I hold you?", Ritesh muddled.

"Yeah, you are still holding the edge of my dupatta."

"Oh sorry", Ritesh left my dupatta. I quickly went in the living room. Aarav bhai and Kabir were there.

"Where is Ritesh?", Raima aunty asked me.

"He is coming down", I said meekly.

"Here, I brought some dry fruits for you all", Sejal came with a tray and many bowls were kept on it. I went near to help her.

"Hey sexy Sejal, give me first", Kabir whispered in Sejal's ears but I heard it.

"You play boy, enjoy your night stand with random girls. Don't dare to flirt with me", Sejal gritted her teeth. I was enjoying their battle. Now I am sure there is some chemistry cooking up between Kabir and Sejal. Here my Aarav bhai and Preeti are taking so long time to confess their feelings for each other. I should help them.

"Are you thinking about Aarav and Preeti?", Ritesh said suddenly.

"When did you came?", I asked him in shock.

"When you were dreaming of Aarav and Preeti instead of me", Ritesh showed his jealous face.

Now why he is jealous or am I mistaken?

"Nothing", I said straightaway.

"I know you must be thinking about Aarav and Preeti's relation. Maybe they need time. They might be waiting for any golden opportunity", Ritesh said and went to pick one bowl of dry fruits.

"Done with all the packing?", Suraj uncle asked to Ritesh.

"Yes dad, my beloved fiancee temple girl helped me", Ritesh winked at me.

My face turned into crimson red shade.

**

In hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Take care!!

Stay safe!!