Chapter 36

Hiiiiii!!

Enjoy Reading!!

Rachna's pov:

Ritesh has his flight for New York in the afternoon. I don't know how I am going to spend time for 3 months without having Ritesh glimpse. I know time will teach me. Infact after 6 months of our marriage, we are suppose to get separated. Firstly in the early morning, I went to temple to pray for my love. My good wishes are always with him. I hope some miracle happens between us so that Ritesh falls in love with me.

**

I went to Bhatia mansion to meet Ritesh, to convey my good bye. I was wearing traditional cloth. Raima aunty told me to help Ritesh in packing . I was helping him, sometime, I felt a strong gae towards me. Ritesh was staring at me. I enjoyed such antics. I know it if I caught him staring at me and he instantly roll his eyes. Such an arrogant person he is. I hope one day he changes for me....only me.

"Rach...Rachna will you miss me?", I suddenly heard Ritesh's voice. Yes obviously, I am going to miss him and every moment but I didn't replied to his question.

I was packing his clothes there, I found a photo frame of us. I was stunned and shocked.

"Ritesh, this photo frame?"

"Yeah....Yeah actually we both are doing love marriage according to our family and we both got engaged just few days ago so my mom said to carry one photo of us", Ritesh tired to convince me.

"Oh but now only we two are present in the bedroom so its absolutely okay even you don't carry our photo."

"Rachna keep our photo frame in the bag. I am a silence and obedient child who listens to his mother. So place it in first chain", Ritesh told to me. It was quite strange but I shrugged my unusual thoughts off.

"Ritesh, I brought few dry snacks for you. If you want then you can take with you", I said to him while looking at his deep ocean eyes.

"Yeah sure", Ritesh smiled at me. Oh my god the arrogant monkey smiled at me.

I went down and brought few packets of chakli, bhakarwadi and nankhatai etc. and gave to him. His facial expression showed me how happy he was still I was expecting thank you from him but he didn't said anything. How cruel!!!.

I was passing from one wardrobe to another while segregating his pants and shirts separated. He sat on the chair and looked at his photos.

Ritesh's Pov:

Rachna was working so hard. She was doing her job so perfectly. After our marriage, I am sure, I am just going to lay down on the bed and Rachna will do all the packing stuffs. She brought some snacks for me. I was so  happy and contented. Although I am fitness freak, I take extra care regarding oily food but I am going to enjoy eating those snacks.

**

Rachna was wearing traditional cloth paired up with silver stone anklets which was doing tickling sound, it was melodious for my ears. Her bangles were doing soft sound. After our marriage, I will purposely tell Rachna to wear bangles and anklets for me. Will she wear those stuffs especially for me?

Rachna was very focused other work. She didn't noticed that her left anklet felt down in the near corner. I too didn't said her anything.

"Rachna my belt is in that wardrobe, while you bring for me?"

"Yeah sure" Rachna went to bring my belt, it was golden opportunity for me. I quickly stole Rachna's silver anklet and kept in my pocket. I was actually behaving like teenage boy.

I went near the cupboard and brought a box which was wrapped in a red gift paper and gave to Rachna while she gave a confused look towards me.

"This gifts for you", I again passed the box but Rachna gave me bewildered look.

"This is our engagement gift which was left, so I thought to give it today", I said while she nodded.

"But Ritesh, I didn't brought any engagement gift for you then how can I take it", Rachna was again muddled.

"Its absolutely okay, you can give me two wedding gifts", I said while she chuckled. She looks pretty while laughing.

"Now open it", I said to her and she nodded. Uff!! She give lots of non verbal expression.

Rachna opened the box and found mosquito bat. She just started at me.

"This mosquito bat is my engagement gift?", Rachna asked me while supporting her laugh.

"Yeah although, I never bought gifts for any girl actually frankly speaking, I don't have any idea of it so, I thought to give something useful thing to you as a gift. Mosquito bat will be very useful for you. It will protect you from all the mosquitos", I tried to explain my point.

"Ritesh, I love all the creatures. I don't beat or kill any insects, I believe god has created everyone hence whenever any mosquito sucks my blood, I flew them away", Rachna grimmed.

"Oh so then I will also give you two gifts on our wedding night", I said and muffled my hairs.

"Its okay Ritesh, by the way thanks for the gift. It was truly unique. I mean, I never got such type of gift in my life."

"It was complete right?" I knew Rachna was pulling my legs.

"Definitely yes", Rachna again laughed at me. I thought to play a bit prank on her.

I saw her glowing face while was shinning because of sunlight. I took a step towards her and started leaning towards her. I was able to hear our heartbeat sound. She closed her eyes due to shyness, I was enjoying the moment. It was a special moment for me and Rachna. I could feel her hot breath on my cheeks, I leaned more towards me and kissed on her left rosy crimson cheek. Her skin was a soft as lotus. I am sure butterflies or maybe entire oo was jumping in her stomach. I hold her body tightly and engulfed into tight hug, our body fits completely, my lips were still lingering on her red cheeks. She was blushing profusely.

How cute she is!!

Hollaaaa!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Kindly press ⭐ star button for vote.

Take care!!

Stay safe!!