Chapter 50

Hiiii

This is the last chapter of  'New hope of Love'.

Enjoy Reading!!

"You are always the reason of happiness, my world and the love of my life"

                                  - Rachna Ritesh Bhatia

"Courier life to a ship, then I would choose you as the anchor of the ship and hold me in place as you take me through this beautiful journey." 

                                  - Ritesh Bhatia

It has been 15 years of their marriage, still Rach's relationship is just like a new colourful blossom flower. Their bonds have become stronger than before.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The alarm was ringing continuously in the early morning, which was disturbing two beautiful souls. Rachna was sleeping peacefully in Ritesh's arms.

"Rach...some stupid alarm is ringing continuously. Switch it off na", Ritesh groaned loudly 

"Ritesh you do it, I need good sleep. Yesterday night you already made me tired", Rachna muttered slowly.

"Really. But my lovely wife, I am damn sure you must have enjoyed it", naughty Ritesh smirked.

"Ritesh get up, you are holding me tightly. Did you forget, today we need to reach your office soon. Today you have meeting with Mr.Don Rogers" Rachna was talking to Ritesh but he was in his dream land with his wife.

"Mom dad, open the door. Mom.....dad....", they both heard soft voices of their kids.

"Rach, I think Rohini and Raj are standing outside of our door, just open it."

"Yes Ritesh, just a second,  let me wear my clothes back."

Rachana's body was beautifully decorated with love bites which was given by her husband, her past crush.

Rachna opened the door and found her both the twins standing with empty ice-cream bowl.

"What happened Rohini and Raj? Today is Saturday. You don't have school today then why are you roaming early morning with empty bowls?", Rachna repainmend.

"Mom, someone ate our chocochip ice-cream", Rohini replied. 

"Oh god, you both are studying in the sixth standard but acting like a kinder garden kids," saying this Ritesh came near to his kids. 

"Dad, we are telling the truth. Someone again ate our chocochip ice-cream." Raj admonished.

Suddenly they heard a voice from Ritesh's parent's room.

"Suraj, this is too much. You are old, but still you are behaving like a kid. Today you have stolen your grandchildren's ice cream.

"Raima, first of all, I was not eating. I was just tasting it", Suraj started.

"Dad, you are a diabetic patient. All these things are not allowed. Please don't eat it from next time."  Rachn aimed.

"Sure beta" 

Ritesh got ready for his office while Rachna made breakfast. Today was Saturday hence she decided to stay at home. Today Aarav & Preeti will be joining them for the lunch.  The couple was blessed with beautiful daughter 'Akhila'.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

At night time

Rachna was staring at moon, while she felt a strong grip around her waist. She knew his touch, it was her love, her husband,  Ritesh.

"What are you thinking Rachna?"

"Ritesh,  about your contract marriage."

"Rach.....but love our was never arranged  marriage. I felt in love with you before the marriage itself.", Ritesh said while Rachna nodded.

The sky was getting gloomy,  stars were sparkling while the moon was winking in shyness. Dark colour emerged behind the cloud. The moon and stars witnessed their pure love

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, pentrates walls to arrive as it's destination is full of hope"

                                    - Maya Angeloy

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello!!
I hope you are fine & taking care of your health☺.

"Books are magical keys to open up worlds and change perspectives".

If you are a book lover & have a free time then check out my books. I hope you enjoy reading it (❁´◡'❁).

They are:
1. Bride Swap
2. New hope of Love
3. Our Cute Friendship
4. You are my Asset not Liability
5. Precious thoughts & quotes
6. Graphic Designer Name boards
7. My Heartbeat for whom??
8. Made for each other
9. Avneil OS
10. Royal Love or Deal
11. Permanent License of Bond
12. Slice of Outdoor

It would be pleasure if you shower your valuable votes & comments❤. If you like it then add the books into your reading list & share with your friends ☺.

Take care!!

Much love!!
Riya (≡^∇^≡)

Much love!! Riya (≡^∇^≡)