Morning

Anjelika pov
I woke up to my stupid ass alarm clock ehich got on my nerves. It was 7:00 so i got up. I took a shower, did my hygine, and then put my clothes on. I had on a flawless crop top, sone dark skinny blue ripped acid jeans, and some aqua and black jordans. Then shanisha woke up. "How u sleep, shani?" I asked. "Good but u know i hate whe people call me that girl. Well, im finna get dressed." She put on nerd glasses blue crop, some shorts, and some black tims and just wore her curly hair natural. We went downstairs and our mom (shani mom is my mom cuz mine died and we new eachother from birth.) Who is puerto rican and so are me and shani. "Hey mom" i said as we walked downstairs to the smell of breakfast. "Hey, mi ninas!" She said as she hugged us both. "Yall hungry?" "Nah im good" i responded. Then me and shani went outside. When we got outside, i saw someone with riely but not anyone but a girl. Riely had her arms wrapped around her waist and she was biting her lip. "Umm who is her white ass bitch tail and why u got ur arms wrapped around her?!" I said, with fury in my eyes. "Well first of all i aint no bitch like u, thot" she said "Bitch, ill bust yo ass faster than u think, hoe" i said. "Bitch, please. Im gone i dont got no time for you, hoe." She said as she walked away. "Wait, i can ex- (gco)" riely started to say. "Watever, dont talk to me bitch im mad at u... come on, shani i aint got no time." I said. "Im coming with" huey said and then we walked to school.