Basketball court

Anjelika pov
When i got to the court, i saw mi old chicka. By the way, her name is Taniah. I havent seen her in a long time so i ran up to her. "Hayyy, taniah!" I exclimed, excitedly. "Oh my gosh, girl i havent seen u in a long time!" She said hugging me very tightly. "How u been?" I asked. "Good. I just moved here and next monday im going to wesley jr high." She said. "Well, i go there too. Oh, here are riely, huey, and shanisha." I said as i saw them walking up to the court. "Who are they?" She asked. "Umm riely is my bf, shanisha is my best friend as well as u, and my friend who is shanisha bf huey." I responded. Then, they came.

Riely pov
When we got to the court, i saw anjelika with this girl. She had long hair to the side, a tank top, some shorts, and some jordans. Man, i sware she was fine, but i already got my angel. "Hey angel" i said giving anjelika a hug. "Hey" she said, and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Hey angel cuz, who dat?" Shanisha asked anjelika. "Oh, this is my bff from pre k, taniah." She said. "Oh, hey" shanisha said as she waved shyly. "Hi" tania said. "Im hungry, wat we gonna eat?" Anjelika said. "Taco bell niggaz, lets go!" Taniah said and they walked to taco bell.