Later at home...

Riely pov
Me and huey walked in the house and dropped our bookbags. "Umm who coming over, cuz imma be gone." Grandad said. "Umm, cimdy, jazmine, shanisha, and my girl anjelika." I said. "Ok, bye yall better clean up yall rooms or imma take this belt off" he said going out the door. "Ok.". And there was a knock at the door. It was the girls. Huey came downstairs and the girls had overnight bags in their hands. It was friday but i looked at jazmine and cindy with a 'nigga u crazy?' face. At least grandad was gone for the whole week. And then i just stared at jazmine and she was fine asf. "So u gon let us in or nah?" Anjelika said. "Oh come in" i said.

Upstairs in riely room

*everyone settles bags* "so umm, wat we gon do, just sit here wit nuthin?" Shanisha said. "Wow, the attitude..." i said. "Its not an attitude, just a personality u cant handle" shanisha said. "Well, i wanna watch Empire soo, turn the tv on" anjelika said. "Yass girl" said cindy but she looked at her with a stank face. "Let me go downstairs for it be some problems..." anjelika said. "Come on" i said.

Downstairs

"Do you really love me, angel?" I asked her. "Does this answer say no?" She said as she pushed me gently into the wall and buried me into a deep kiss which instantly got me hard and i loved it.