6 !

they go back inside and Riley and kio are awake, they talk for a little bit. vinnie stays and devyn goes in the room and changes into a different outfit. she comes out and sits down.

everyone looking at her, kio breaking the silence says
" thank you for letting us stay last night, I think imma go now " Riley takes the hint that she got ready so they can go somewhere.

" oh yeah me too, plus I'm hungry " Riley said. so they left. after they did devyn and vin just laughed at how awkward it was.

" I'm hungry too " devyn says.

" alright come one "
otw to vins house so he could get clothes, devyn waited inside on the couch. she see's mia and they talk. they just laugh and she sees vin walk down and she just stares bc she's amazed how he looks.

mia looks at him and back at her and notices that they have somethings going on. she gets up and watch's what happeneds. vin walking towards devyn.

" okay are you ready? "

"  yes, let's go "

" go where " devyn says

mia smiles and walks off, they leave and just drive. vin found this nice place and they decided to go there. vinnie plays Mac Miller and it makes devyn really happy.

" wait is this it? " devyn says

vinnie parking and looking at her, he just stares at her and admires her. she does the same, they get lost in each other's eyes they weren't even paying attention to what time it was or anything.

devyns phone went off, and it made them both come to realization. neither of them said anything they just got out the car, they glanced at each other before vin opened the door. they walk in and the waiter sits them down.

they start talking and it became normal again, devyn took pictures bc it was really pretty. she posts them on her story.

 she posts them on her story

there food comes and they are just eating and having fun as usual

there food comes and they are just eating and having fun as usual. they are done and they decided to just drive since it's getting dark it would be pretty. they posted there photos of that day on their Instagram.