8 ' !

the next day, she woke up and just couldn't stop thinking about the kisses. she didn't like the first one but the second one?? why did she miss it a lot. she felt so good and so comfortable with him. she is scared because what just happened..

she just falls back asleep thinking about him.

she hears a knock and she gets up to get it. it's both of them. they are acting like they both didn't just kiss her. she was so confused but she just lets them in. they didn't talk to her really they just laughed a lot. she was asking them what are they doing here and they just looked at her and didn't say anything.

why weren't they saying anything, it was so weird.. I'm walking off to my room and I slip and fall..

" ouch " devyn says.
she looks around and sees she's in bed. just a dream.. omgs thank god it was just a dream. she was so confused but thankful it was a dream.

couple days pass ( it's been a month since juilian and devyn broke up at the party )

it's the middle of the day. devyn feels really pretty and wants to post pictures of herself. so she puts makeup on and changes. she goes outside and takes pictures.

ddevora: wildest dreams 👎Liked by: jadenhulll and 737,744 others

Liked by: jadenhulll and 737,744 others

avanigregg: cutie
liked by ddevora

vhacker: #swiftie4ever
liked by ddevora

larray: WILDEST DREAMS AHH AA
user 47: BURNIN IT DOWN

zbruhh: t Swift >

THEY BOTH COMMENTED WHAT?? devyns heart begins to beat super fast. she didn't know of it was because it's scary or because they way she felt towards them. she feels super bad she never told vinnie but damn she misses that kiss.

she gets in her car and drives, she doesn't know what she's doing. she's driving and listing to music. she parks in the park that her and vin hung out at. and she just sits there watching  people outside. she hears loud music from a car.

she looks over to see where it's coming from, and she sees this car pull in next to hers. it looks fimilar but doesn't. the person gets out there car, and her heart stopped. the person went out to the park and was skating. it was vinnie, they haven't really texted since the kiss. she didn't know what to do.

does she leave? stay? tell him how she feels? about the other kiss? there's so many questions. she's so confused. but she knows exactly how she feels about him and she's so confident.

she takes a deep breath and just gets out the car, she's walking slowly so he doesn't notice her immediately and thinks she's weird.. she sits down on the grass and watch's him. maybe that's creepy?

so she gets up and very slowly walks over and he alomst fell and so she kinda ran to make sure he was okay. and then he looked at her.. HIS EYES so pretty, his hair even prettier. just him in general she couldn't look away. they started at each other and he broke the silence

" oh hey what are you doing here "

" oh um I was sitting in my car and you parked next to me so I wanted to say hey "

" oh hey, come with me! " he says exiting.

her clueless but goes with him because duh, he's so fun to be with most likely it would be fun. he grabs his skateboard and tells her to get on. OH NO.

" I don't know how to skate vin.. "

" I know so I'm going to teach you"
he puts his hand on her waist as she gets on the skateboard. so holds on his arms, as they go down she almost falls and it scares him so he catches her really quick. she looks at him and she gets off, he grabs her hand and gets the skateboard.

he starts to walk, she's just following him. he sits down on a bench and she sits down too, and she just looks at the people skating and playing. as he's looking at her, she turns and looks at him. she laughs and he looks away

" what are we doing " she asked.

" I'm never teaching you how to skate EVER again.. you hurt my leg " he said laughing

" WHAT HOW "

" when you fell "

" well let's go, we can rest it "

they get up and he's limping a little bit, they take there cars and drive to his house. she helps him in the house and he sits down and she goes to say hi to mia. they just talked about what happened to vin. she adores mia so much, so she posted a picture with her on her snap

 she adores mia so much, so she posted a picture with her on her snap

everyone started to catch on that she was there for vinnie. she ignored all of it and went to help vinnie upstairs into his room, he sits on his bed. she lifts up his pant leg, and sees his leg and ankle is bruised. she tells him and he picks his leg up and puts it on the bed. he's laying flat, she doesn't know what to do.. does she leave? sit down? go talk to mia?

he sighs and she apologizes

" no it's okay I'm okay this happens all the time " he told her

she goes on the other side of the bed and sits just looking at him. and he turns to look at her, he sits up and fixs the bed for her to lay on if she wants.