Yuta Imagine

~Yuta: Nail polish

"Come on Y / n, please, I beg you"
"For the fifth time I tell you no" Yuta snorts trying to make a nice face to soften me, I have to look away so as not to give in. "Come on, give me a valid reason why I shouldn't put the polish on your nails, come on I'm full-eared, speak" I think about it for a moment before answering him. "Reason 1. I just wanted to sleep today. Reason 2. You just want to experiment with the polish on my nails to see if it would look good on you so you would just mess with my gorgeous nails."

Yuta approaches seriously before taking my hands in his and then looking me straight in the eye. "I promise you will love your nails after I finish putting the polish on and if you don't like it I'll take it off promised" He kisses my hand smiling. "And what about the fact that I want to sleep" I ask him, hoping that he will leave me alone with this story. "Why would you want to sleep when you have a gorgeous boyfriend like me you can hang out with while awake." A grin forms on his face.

"Okay then let's do it" Yuta thanks me immediately holding me in a warm hug. "I'll be right back I'll take what i need I love you" Returns after a few minutes with 5 different nail polishes, wipes and pens to decorate my nails with precision. We sit on the floor to avoid dirtying the sofa in case of accidents.

"Come here baby" Yuta signals me to approach him but not satisfied with the distance he brings me closer to himself. "I thought you had to get my nails done not pamper me Yuta" I tell him trying to make fun of him. "I can do both, paint your nails and occasionally kiss you if I feel like it, convenient don't you think." He winks at me as my cheeks flush slightly. I can't believe this guy keeps flirting with me despite being his girlfriend already and his favorite pastime is seeing me blush.

Yuta makes me choose 2 colors of nail polish so I choose black as a base and pink to decorate the nails. I look at Yuta's focused face as he paints my nails carefully so they look perfect, his focused expression is really attractive and I can't help but travel the gaze from hus face to his lips. My thoughts are abruptly interrupted by a sudden kiss, it doesn't last long and I don't even have time to respond. "Yuttta-" "I told you that when I wanted I would kiss you and then you don't seem to mind so much"

After half an hour Yuta has finally finished. "Here is my sweet patient girlfriend admires my masterpiece" Finally I can look at what he has done and I am amazed by the result this guy really has a talent. "You like?" He asks smiling. "I love them Yuta you are really good, have you ever thought of opening a nail studio?" I can't help but look at all the little details that make them perfect. "Oh yes but only if you are my only client" "Then you will go bankrupt" "I'll make up my mind then, you know I wrote «I love you» on your finger ring in Japanese?" I look at the Japanese writing on my nail thought it was just a random decoration. "Does it really mean I love you?" Yuta nods. "I will teach you to write I love you in Japanese so tomorrow you can write it on my nails" I laugh looking at him. "Will I have to do your nails tomorrow seriously?"