Nct Dream+Shotaro&Sungchan

~When they yell at you in front of the others members

•Renjun:-Renjun is whipped because of his work and for a whole week he has been angry with you for useless things, you have not said anything because it was a way to let off steam

Renjun:
-Renjun is whipped because of his work and for a whole week he has been angry with you for useless things, you have not said anything because it was a way to let off steam.
-Today you had to go to their dormitory to eat together but due to a car accident you arrived late.
-You: "Hey sorry Renjun there was an accident while-"
-Renjun: "I don't care Y / n, you just had to arrive on time and you couldn't do something that simple ... Incredible"
-Jaemin and Jisung are sitting on the sofa and watching the scene while you remain silent.
-Renjun: "What is it you can't speak anymore?!"
-Renjun raises his voice and Jaemin approaches you suggesting that maybe it is better to come back another time.
-You go away without saying anything.
-Jaemin: "Damn I understand that our job is tiring but you were really an idiot"
-Jisung: "hyung you have to get her to forgive you now"

-Jaemin: "Damn I understand that our job is tiring but you were really an idiot"-Jisung: "hyung you have to get her to forgive you now"

Jeno:
-You and Jeno had a fight a week ago and haven't spoken to each other since that.
-One day he calls you on the phone asking if you can bring him the laptop that is in the dormitory to the studio and that he needs it urgently to work in the studio.
-You decide to help him and go to the studio with his laptop, he doesn't even thank you.
-Sungchan and Renjun offer you to stay so you can see how the work proceeds so you accept.
-You are sitting on a sofà in the studio while Jeno records his  piece of song.
-He takes a break and sits in front of you in an armchair without even looking at you.
-Sungchan makes a joke and you burst out laughing uncontrollably attracting Jeno's attention.
-Jeno: “Y / N !!” He just screams your name attracting the attention of everyone who looks at him weird.
-Jeno: "You can go home now"
-You look at him badly and not wanting to make a scene in front of everyone take your things by going away.
-Renjun scolds Jeno and Sungchan asks him why he did it, increasing Jeno's guilt.