Renjun Imagine

I promise       (Angst)

"I didn't think it would end like this

"I didn't think it would end like this ... To tell the truth I didn't think it would ever end ..... And now here we are" Renjun says looking at the night sky and then looking at you, your hair, your soft features, your gaze lost in the void or lost in everything, he wants to memorize as much  as possibile of you with the fear that one day he will forget you.
"I expected it instead" You say with a forced smile lowering your head looking at the blades of grass, Renjun looks at you waiting for you to continue talking for the last time.

"I'm sorry I made you suffer it was not my intention Renjun" You look into his eyes finding only sadness but he smiles at you and it seems almost real. "You were the only person who made me feel really happy you don't have to apologize, maybe I have more to blame than you. And maybe we'll break our hearts for the last time, then it's all over so that's okay" His calm voice makes everything seem less heavy than it really is.

"You won't hate me when I'm gone will you?" I asked hopefully.
"Of course I will hate you, I will hate you more than I have ever hated anyone in my life and you would deserve all my hate .... But tonight,  you are the person I love, the only one I wanted to have a future with ... Destiny is cruel right? "

I notice a tear on his face, he is trying to keep himself from crying and this only adds to the hatred I feel for myself because I am hurting the only person I ever loved in my life and who has ever loved me .
"Yeah ... It would have been easier to never have known each other ... I've already put off for too long ... I'm just-" This time it's me who let tears fall on my face.
"I know, I know Y / n I understand ...." Renjun takes my hand and looks back at the night sky.
"There are sad people with happy moments and there are happy people with sad moments, these are the two of us perfectly compatible but maybe not in this world Renjun"

Renjun stands up offering me his hand which I grab immediately, now we are facing each other looking straight into the eyes full of tears. Renjun kisses me all of a sudden, a kiss full of passion and love and then hugs me warmly, a tight hug, one of those hugs in which you know that if you let go the other person will go away and then you hug that person for the last time with the melancholy of those who know they will never come back in that embrace. Renjun walks away then nods and I do the same, turning and walking away from the only person I would like to stay with.

"Hey Y / n, promise me that in another life we ​​will do what we didn't have the courage to do in this one"
"I promise you Renjun"

today was not really a good day so I decided to ruin yours too ;) ♡
I don't know if this one shot can be considered angst but I put it in doubt