Nct 127

~Nct127 When you flinch during a fight

Taeil:-You've been ignoring Taeil for weeks because of your fight

Taeil:
-You've been ignoring Taeil for weeks because of your fight.
-Although Taeil has tried several times to make up by apologizing, you continue to be angry and ignore him.
-Taeil comes to your house to clarify the situation but the fact that you don't answer increases his frustration.
-Taeil: “SPEAK DAMN! WE DON'T SOLVE THE SITUATION IF YOU IGNORE ME! "
-Taeil raises his hand to pull his hair in frustration but you frightened you cover your face thinking he wants to hit you.
-The discussion pass in background as soon as Taeil notices what is happening, he immediately tries to justify himself.
-Taeil: "No Y / n I wanted to put my hand in my hair I didn't want to hit you I swear I never would, I didn't want to raise my voice sorry"
-Taeil moves away but you hurry to bring him close to you for a tight hug.

-Taeil: "No Y / n I wanted to put my hand in my hair I didn't want to hit you I swear I never would, I didn't want to raise my voice sorry"-Taeil moves away but you hurry to bring him close to you for a tight hug

Taeyong:
-You are having a hard time but you have not said anything to Taeyong since you know how busy he is with his work, but one day you take it out on him.
-You: "Taeyong I don't care about your problems"
-Taeyong: "I thought you would listen to me-"
-You: "Listen, I have my problems too and you didn't even notice!"
-Taeyong: "Why didn't you tell me then ?!"
-You: "I'm the closest person to you! You should have known!"
-Taeyong: "I CAN'T READ YOUR MIND!"
-Taeyong yells at you, not being used to hearing him scream at you, you flinch.
-Your reaction destroys Taeyong, he would just like to take you in his arms but too scared that you refuse him.
-Taeyong: "I'm sorry I didn't want to raise my voice"
- You both look sorry.
-Taeyong: "I think we need to talk if you want"
-Taeyong offers you his hand which you accept.

-Taeyong: "I think we need to talk if you want"-Taeyong offers you his hand which you accept