Haechan Imagine

•~Fighting kiss

I enter the house slamming the door almost hitting Haechan in the face

I enter the house slamming the door almost hitting Haechan in the face. “You were going to hit me!” He said and I snort irritably. "I don't care and stop following me!". "I'm supposed to be angry, not you!"  He raises his voice shouting at me. I'm about to go to my room but he grabs my wrist and stops me. "Let me go I'm not in the mood to fight with you"   "I don't care now we two talk!"  I free myself from his grip and look at him badly.

"Do you want to talk now ?! YOU LITERALLY DRAGGED ME AWAY FROM A FRIEND JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS!!! DOES IT LOOK NORMAL TO YOU?!"  I scream at him again angry for the scripted earlier. "Aah so you consider someone who wants to date you a friend ?!"   "HE WAS NOT TRYING TO BE WITH ME DAMN"   "I KNOW WHEN A BOY WANTS A GIRL AND HE WAS TOO STICKY TO YOU"

Tired of the fight and aware that it will not end soon I go to my room this time Haechan does not stop me but follows me. "Can you go somewhere else I don't want to see you now!"  He doesn't say anything but just sits on the bed looking at me with a serious air.   "Maybe I exaggerated but trust me he wants you, he's not your friend damn how can you not notice how he looks at you ?!"  "He looks at me the same way he looks at a friend"   "Yes a friend who wants to fuck you"  I throw him a soft toy hoping that he will shut up and not say other nonsense.

"Do you want to sit and listen to me ?!"    "And you can get up and go out and shut up?!“  Haechan gets up and approaches me. "You must understand that he is only a friend of mine and even if he tried to be with me I would refuse him because I already have you. The problem is that you don't trust me-"

My speech is interrupted by the soft lips of Haechan and although initially I try to reject him I return the kiss with equal passion, we leave for lack of breath. He with his usual smirk looks at me.  "Haechan you can't do that-"  He kiss me again this time a quick kiss. "Stop it-"  He interrupts me again with a kiss.

"I trust you 100% but I don't trust that idiot friend of yours because he looks at you the same way I did before we got together"  "Are you still angry Y / n?"   He asks looking intently into my eyes. "I'm furious"  I answer him

We remain silent for a few minutes until he speaks again. "Are you fast too?" I look at him amazed and amused at the same time. "Oh shut up Hyuck"