•Noctis•

This whole book will be autor's P.O.V, enjoy!

Yoongi was definitely not bored, on the contrary, he was rushing around, serving customers who demanded help to chose from the best variety of gemstones in the whole Kingdom. Some buying without hesitation and some wondering what colour to get or what size would fit them. The young boy was working in a popular shop of the Noctis Kingdom named Mirage Gemstones Shop, MGS for short.

It opened 4 years ago in a shady part of the street, but quickly gained in popularity not only for it's excellent quality and calm vibe, but also for It's owner Named Jung Hoseok since he was quite the charmer, and also quite charming himself with his brownish-orangey hair and his infamous smile everyone died for. His assistant named Park Jimin was not ignored either, his shyness and cuteness were something people loved to see daily, some even coming to the small store just to tease him, he called them regulars and often proposed discounts to them. No more than a month following their opening, Hoseok caught a small boy trying to steal some of their goods, probably to re-sell them to make money. Instead of screaming at him and throwing him out, his kind heart told him to take him in, and that's exactly what he did.

Within days, the kid that they now knew as Min Yoongi, aged 16, looked presentable, had gained weight and got his hair cut. He rapidly expressed his forever gratitude to the 2 young mans who welcomed him heart open. He became a favorite of the customers aswell after asking several times if he could work for them, with big pitiful eyes looking at his now gardians. His features were something rare in the kingdom:

instead of a large nose, he had a cute button nose which left every features on his face more dazzling. Yoongi had double eyelids, which was really rare for Noctis habitants, and his cute natural pout was nothing to be underestimated. His fluffy hair and his small height was a perfect combo of cuteness, although the boy's personality was reserved and grumpy most of the time. The only person he was nice to were Jimin and Hoseok, his favorite people ever.

Which brang him there, 4 years later, looking way more healthy and shining. As he rushed between talking about the Lapis Lazuli miss Hwang was asking details about and making a customer pay their purchases, one of his favorite hyungs arrived from the backstore to help him.

"Jimin-hyung finally! Please help me refurnish the Pink Quartz in isle 4 and the whole sodalite isle while you're at it too. Oh! And the cytrine in isle 1 is starting to get low." He said between 2 tasks, almost breathless from running around.

"Right on it Yoongi-ah" jimin said quietly as he passed some customers while saying a quiet "hello" to some.

While the shop was slowly emptying out, a man wearing all black and purple-ish blue came in. He was tall and looked unbothered. Yoongi recognised him as a royal guard of Noctis, as those were the colours of the mandatory uniform.

"Hi jungkook-hyung, here for your tanzanite and black tourmaline order?"
The older male replied to Yoongi with a small smile, he quite liked the younger one. "Hi Yoongi-ah, yes I am, you know how it's almost The prince's birthday, we are currently starting collecting the items for the ball and the buffet"
"Very well then, I see in my customers transaction's book that the Kingdom already paid as always, here you go Kook-hyung, do as you wish with them! Good day!" Said the male as he handed the small bag to his hyung.

"Good day" He then turned around and left without another word, his blank face returning back.

And so Yoongi continued on with his day.

"Now I'm bored, what do I do?"

So this was the first chapter of this story! We're going slow for now, I want you gals to understand the characters better and their jobs, what they do in their spare times etc... For now, see you next Update! Mila out!

Mila_Lovedor xxx