•Noctis•

Hoseok had been running errants for a few hours now, the last rays of sunshine disappearing with the few people at the market, as most of them were probably heading home. His day was successful, his finds were amazing and of first quality. The man was sure of his decision, his lover was definitely going to love the jade hairpin found in the wondrous city of Noctis. The intricate designs on it were a beauty to look at. The jade was sitting on a small piece of ebony, one of the rarest material in the Kingdom. Only those of upper class could get this delicate object. Hoseok wondered how lucky he was to be friends with the royal family's jeweler. Choi Wooshik was a very old friend of his, their friendship going back to when they were small infants, babbling about unknown things to their parents.

As he walked in Wooshik's boutique, Hoseok looked at nothing and everything at the same time. As the days passed, he could never believe how his dear companion got this far, he was so proud of him for accomplishing his childhood dream. The store was so beautiful, with shining Bracelets, necklaces and rings everywhere. Most of the crystals were provided by himself, as his store had the best Gemstone quality in all of Noctis. They made eye contact, smiles made their ways up to their faces, as always when they were meeting.

"Hobi-hyung! Fancy seeing you here! Are you looking for anything particular today, or just my company?" Wooshik said, a sudden energy rise in his tired body. His friend was definitely the cause of it.

"Actually, i'm here to find a present for a loved one" said the man, his eyes still wandering around the boutique. "Maybe a brooch? I really don't know what to buy, as it is for our dating anniversary, I shall make it very special" he spoke. "I have the perfect object for you! Your lady is going to adore this hairpin, it is made of the finest materials out there, and for you dear hyung, the price shall not be mentioned." Wooshik said, with his usual enthusiasm showing. "What? No, let me pay your hard work, this probably took you hours upon hours." "Nonsense, take it and make a delighted lady out of it" Hoseok's childhood friend said while laughing. He was never opposed to the idea of making gifts to his closed-ones, as he was someone who loved to give to others. "Alright, I shall take it, but let me treat you to a meal soon, Wooshik-ah, I shall go now, see you next time!" The man answered, with a smile on his face.

As he got out of his friend's store, he couldn't help but think that one day, he should probably tell his dearest friend his lucky lady was indeed a man. Of course, his reaction was to be apprehended, everyone reacted bad when two persons of the same sex were having intimate relations or every sort of dating going on. Of course it was like this, In every part of the world this was wrongly seen, maybe except for his hometown, the Kingdom of Nix, who were opened to almost everything. He wondered if one day this dramatic and old-fashioned thinking would change, if people would be able to love whoever they wanted without any prejudices towards one another.

While in his thoughts, Hoseok did not see the mysterious person walking straight towards him, eyes staring at the floor. As both of them bumped into one another, they fell to the floor, suddenly conscious of their surroundings. The mysterious man raised his head to look into the eyes of the person who dared throw them to the floor. " You! Who are you?" He said. Hoseok also looked at him, eyes wide with sudden fear. " My prince! Please do forgive me, I was not looking where my feet were headed, I am so sorry, please accept my apologies." Piercing eyes watched him, as silence hung in the air. Suddenly, the prince started whole-heartedly laughing, almost crying.

"Ahahah, you should've seen your face! I do accept your apologies, dear. I did in no means want to make you fearful, I do like to tease people, please do also forgive me." He spoke. "I shall always accept your apologies, Prince Seokjin. Also, I'm pleased to be so lucky, as I can wish you a happy birthday in person, every commoner's dream!" Hoseok talked, still in shock of this encounter. "Of course, I am also delighted to make your acquaintance, sir...?" "Just call me Hoseok, I do believe you are older by a few months." The man informed the prince. "Alright, delighted to make your acquaintance Dear Hoseok-ssi! I shall get going now as my guards are probably looking for me in the perimeter, where shall I find you later? I am well interested in you." With a blush, the commoner informed Prince Seokjin of his wereabouts, wishing him a wonderful day. Both went seperate paths, one in the head of the other.

"Wew, I should inform Jiminie of this encounter, and also give him his gift." He said, still a bit astonished.

Hello everyone! I felt like writing tonight, so here you go :) How have ya'll been? I'm so happy about the news! Comeback season is near ya'll!!! Anyways, see you guys next update! Mila out!

Mila_Lovedor xxx