•Noctis•

The day was going well for Seokjin. The prince decided to go take a stroll in Noctis's famous market, "The trading venue". From long silky dresses to heavenly smelling flower bouquets, Jin always found himself astonished by the quantity of goods this place had to offer. Followed by the royal guards, he made his way towards one of his favorite boutique, The Green Lotus. Amazed by the colors and the smells the prince didn't seem to notice a young commoner who rapidly walked his way, also not aware of his presence.

As both of them bumped into one another, they fell to the floor, suddenly conscious of their surroundings. Angry and a little bit insulted by this unexpected fall, Seokjin raised his head and asked with annoyance in his voice: "You! Who are you?" The commoner also looked at him, eyes wide with what Jin could decipher as fear. " My prince! Please do forgive me, I was not looking where my feet were headed, I am so sorry, please accept my apologies." Though the prince was certainly not focused on his speech, but on his outstanding beauty. The man had a sharp jaw and pronounced eyebrows, his heart-shaped lips looked as soft as a delicate cloud in the morning sky and his nose fit perfectly with his face shape. His lovely brown eyes fitted with his hazel hair like a glove. After his thorough examination of the nameless stranger, Jin lightly shook his head and put on his best "it-was-a-joke" face. He in no way wanted to anger such a beauty, nor give him problems with the royal family.

"Ahahah, you should've seen your face! I do accept your apologies, dear. I did in no means want to make you fearful, I do like to tease people, please do also forgive me." He spoke. "I shall always accept your apologies, Prince Seokjin. Also, I'm pleased to be so lucky, as I can wish you a happy birthday in person, every commoner's dream!"

The citizen of Noctis said with a relieved look passing in his brown eyes. "Of course, I am also delighted to make your acquaintance, sir...?" "Just call me Hoseok, I do believe you are older by a few months." The man informed the prince. "Alright, delighted to make your acquaintance dear Hoseok-ssi! Declared Seokjin, I shall get going now as my guards are probably looking for me in the perimeter, where shall I find you later? I am well interested in you." As the commoner also known as Jung Hoseok politely said that he possessed a shop further down the main road of the market, the prince listened with full interest, his desire to see this beautiful man again grew as he officially decided to pay him a visit later in that same week. Both of them said their goodbyes as they went their separate ways, Seokjin's guard having finally found their prince again. Although with glares of confusion, they dared not asked who Jin was talking to, even more so why that person seemed like a lowly civilian.

***

As his younger brother bursted through his bedroom doors, Taehyung bolted out of his chair with confusion and surprise.
"Hyung! Hyung I have so many things to share with you!" Said Kim Seokjin with excitement. "Dear lord, can't you see i'm busy? What is it this time? Have you seen another one of those coloured rocks you like?" Answered the king with indifference. "I've met a lovely boy, he was sooo pretty and elegant Tae Tae, you should've seen him!" Answered Jin, ignoring his brother's tone while throwing himself on the latter's huge bed. "Oh? Taehyung stopped his movement and turned around, have you finally laid your eyes on one of the dukes from our kingdom?" Seokjin halted his train of thoughts, suddenly not wanting this topic to continue on knowing his brother's hatred towards commoners. "Yeah, something like that.." He said with a sudden low tone. The king arched an eyebrow. "Don't tell me that he's from the village, I've said countless times that you shall not chat nor become friends with them! They're dirty and the only thing those peasants wants are to steal our fortune!" On the brink of tears, Jin uttered: "I knew you wouldn't understand, sorry to disturb you, hyung." With those final words, the prince left his older brother's room, having the confirmation that his brother would never approve of his relationships.