The right arm

flippity flappity, no i just want to say that Aris is a whole model

The guys have successfully carried both Thomas and Brenda into a different building. It must be Marcus' living area. That guy has also been taken along and Jorge is now interrogating him. You've told Newt what you saw and all he said was to forget it because they have been drugged with the drink handed to them by Marcus. Which is what happens to everyone who walks into the party. You know it didn't mean anything but you can't forget.

Brenda has sat down a bit further away across the room. You don't feel anger towards her, trying to get it into your head that it was nothing. Thomas is still unconscious, laying on the couch. You're sitting right next to him gently caressing his cheek with your thumb.

Suddenly his eyes flatter open and you feel excitement overflowing you. He frowns looking up at the ceiling and then his eyes meet yours. His face relaxes. "Hey.." you whisper. Minho, who's been sitting next to you, looks over your shoulder and grins. "Welcome back, you ugly shank"

Thomas scoffs and then sits up. His hands glide from your thighs over your hips, your arms and reach for your face. He pulls you in and kisses you longingly. You smile through the kiss, forgetting everything.
As he pulls away, he takes your hips and lifts you up onto his lap (you're facing the room), putting his arms around you. You glance over to Minho who rolls his eyes at your bs. lol

"I suggest you talk now you idiot!"
Jorge slaps Marcus' face harshly.

"I'm sorry, but all of you have to leave my house now" he replies back.

You look at Marcus, seeing his bruised and bloody face. He's tied to a chair. You can feel Thomas tense under you as he doesn't know what's going on yet. His fingers are ceaselessly running over your arms.
Marcus takes a quick look over to you two now that Thomas has awakened. "Looks like you had fun in there" then his eyes linger on you "oh with some other female company yeah?"

You're the one tensing up now and you know Thomas can feel it. His lips hover above your shoulder and you can feel his hot breath going quicker.

"Y/n.. I-.."

"I saw it Thomas"

"No it's not wh-.."

"I know, you were drugged, don't worry about it."

"Hey, Y/n, you know I wouldn't actually, right?"

"Mhm" and with that you stand up, walking over to Newt and Frypan, who look at you with empathy. You can feel Thomas' eyes on you but choose to ignore him and focus on the interrogation.

"Look I really don't enjoy hurting you" Jorge then says. "Where is the right arm, Marcus?"
"Wait this is Marcus?" Thomas asks and stands up.
Marcus laughs loudly. "This kid catches on quick huh?"
Jorge grabs him by his hair, his voice angered. "I know you know where they're hiding. So let's make a deal. You can come with us."
"I'm over that, I made my own deal, weren't you the one who taught me to never miss an opportunity?"

Newt frowns. "What's he talking about?"

Marcus grins widely. "I'm talking about supply and demand. WCKD wants the kids, I lure them inside and they have their fun until WCKD's people comes, separates what they need and gets the kids."
Your eyes widen. They could've all been caught right there.

"I'm sorry, hermano, but I think I do enjoy hurting you." and with that Jorge pushes down the chair, kneeling down taking out his gun. "Talk! Now!" his gun pointed onto Marcus' temple.

Marcus then finally agrees and he's lifted up vertically again. "I can't make any promises, these guys like to move around" he says a little mockingly. „They have an outpost in the mountains, but it's a long way, you're never going to make it"

His lips forming a big mocking grin as he's holding back laughter. Jorge shakes his head annoyed and then leans down. „Not by foot" he smiles. „Where's Bertha?"
And this removed any kind of mockery off of Marcus' face. „Not Bertha..."

~time skip~

‚It's a car' you think to yourself while chuckling. ‚Bertha'
You're seated in the first row of backseats between Thomas and Minho. Newt is in the passenger seat. He seems to enjoy the ride a lot.

You can feel Thomas being uneasy next to you. His eyes keep on glancing over, he's trying to figure out what to do. But you were never really mad at him because as you said; they were drugged. You look over at him and smile. His eyes wander off confused.

You take his hand and place it in your lap, caressing it. His body relaxes and he sighs. "My gosh I was scared you'd be mad forever"
"I never really was" you say teasingly. He shakes his head and places his hand on your belly. "I'm glad"

You're driving through a mountainous area, a beautiful landscape. Much better than the deserted cities. The air blows freshly into your faces and everything seems to be at peace.
After a while you arrive on a driveway through the mountains that has been blocked by other vehicles. Jorge stops the car and motions for you all to get out.

You lock eyes with Thomas and he just nods, putting his hand onto your shoulder. "Let's go"
You step out of the car and follow the others. "Well seems like we have to go by foot now"
He leads the way ahead, marching slowly through the mass of old broken vehicles. You try to walk carefully, curiously looking at each car. Thomas has gone ahead to Jorge.

Suddenly there are shots flying through the air.

You gasp, shielding your belly with your hands, as someone pulls you behind a car. „Everyone take cover!"
You breathe heavily and look to the side facing Newt and Minho who seem just as distressed.

"Everyone ok?"

"We're alright!"

"Did anyone see where the shots came from??"

You look over the side of the car a bit seeing Thomas and Jorge. Thomas is holding something in his hand. 'Are they planning to attack back?'

"Pay attention everyone, get ready to run back to the car!" you can hear Jorge yell as a little noise buzzes in the air. 'They're going to use explosives??'
You see Minho and Newt look at each other and get yourself ready to stand up as quick as possible.

"Drop it.. Now!"

A female voice.

You glance over the car again, seeing two girls with their guns out. "I said drop it!!"
Thomas and Jorge drop their stuff and lift their hands. "Come on get up!"
They slowly stand up and the girls make their way to you others. "Everyone get up! Over here!"

You stand up and walk towards them slowly. Their guns pointed at you all. You have your hands lifted, scared of what might happen.
One of the girls suddenly frowns a bit, lowering her gun.

"..Aris?"

You turn your head looking at Aris with a confused look. The girls take down their masks revealing their faces.

"Oh my god Harriet??" Aris steps forward and hugs the girl. "My god what the hell are you doing here?" the girl, Harriet, says with a shaky voice. The other girl steps towards them too. "Sonya!" they hug eachother. "Aris you're lucky we didn't shoot you, you idiot"

You don't understand at all and it seems like the others don't either. "Uhh, what's happening here?"

Aris faces you all with a smile. "We were together in the maze!" The girl signals for others to come out and sure enough they step out of their hiding in the huge hills.

Harriet and Sonya lead you to an opening where other people are standing guard. "We're bringing them to the base!"

„So how did you guys get here?" Aris asks his friends.
„The right arm got us out"

Thomas steps forward, seemingly interested now. „Wait wait, the right arm?? Do you know where they are now?"

Harriet opens the car door with a cheeky smile.

„Hop in"

Lol see ya in the next chapter!
Love you all <3
thank youuu