31 Poisonous memories

Killua, Gon, Asta, Finral, Charmy, Vanessa, and Noelle were sitting in the dining hall enjoying food. Killua had his sushi as usual, Gon requested some sandwiches and an orange juice. Noelle had some sort of seafood with water, Asta had what Charmy and Finral were eating, and Vanessa had some wine. She just finished drinking when he tapped on the table with a slight smirk. "Oi pack mule, get me a drink" Gon shot him a glare, but Finral didn't even complain. He didn't say anything about his status for once, just reached into a portal and retrieved it. "No fairr, get me one too" Vanessa complained. He shot her a look. "I am your superior-" Charmy pointed to Killua. "Then why'd he get one la?" He grinned and took his bottle, then lifted it to his lips. Finral looked tense. He paused, then smelled something. It's poisoned. He smirked. I guess he earned it. Gon glanced sideways at him with a curious expression. He locked eyes with Finral and he sweatdropped.

Killua grinned. "Thanks for the special drink" He said, then knocked it back. His expression turned from nervous to horror, he knew it was poisoned. Killua drank half the bottle, then set it down with a thunk and smirked with a mischievous glint in his eyes at Finral. Gon giggled, and he glanced sideways at him. "You knew?" Gon giggled some more, Finral looked baffled, scared, awed, and horrified at the same time. "I could smell it" He snickered and Asta gave them a confused look. "Smell what?" He grinned at Finral. "Wanna tell them the special ingredient you added Finral?" He gulped. "Captain Yami!" He yelled, reaching into a portal. "Alright, alright, I'm coming" The other 4 at the table watched in confusion as Captain Yami came through the portal. "Ah, how nice to see you" He said sarcastically. Gon giggled and his eyes fell on the half empty drink. "Have I earned it yet?"

Most of the others were confused, but Asta was silent. Oh yeah, he was there. Killua smirked. "I'd say you did" He lit another cigarette and placed it in the corner of his mouth. "Your immune to poisons, aren't you?" There was a gasp, disbelieving chatter. "W-Wait, Captain Yami sir" Asta said kind of nervously. "I don't think that's possible" he shot a dark look at him. "I wasn't talking to you" Gon snickered, then tried to take the drink. Killua snatched it, then hissed at him. Gon pouted. "You know full well it's poisoned, but don't you dare take it from me!" Instant commotion. "Poisoned?" Charmy half yelled. Gon grinned. "Drink it!" He grinned back, then locked eyes with Captain Yami as he ignored the horrified expressions. "You hear that? This idiot wants me to drink poison" Asta spoke up. "H-Hey! You don't have to-" Killua knocked back the rest of the bottle, then set it down with a thump on the table. "So I was right"

He shrugged. "Well I'm heavily resistant, not immune. I'm pretty sure corrosive acid could leave a lasting effect but that's about it" Then he glanced over at Vanessa, who had recovered from her shock. "That's why I always win our drinking competitions, alcohol is technically a poison, so I can't really get drunk" Gon frowned slightly. "Well I think you might if you had enough, your resistant not immune remember?" He shrugged. "I suppose" Then he sighed and rested his chin on one of his hands. "But I had like 15 bottles without getting tipsy a few days ago. I'd probably run this place dry before I got drunk" Vanessa's eyes lit up. "I remember that really strong drink from the festival! Oooh I could get you some of that, I mean I was out at one sip" Killua's eyes sparked a little with interest. "I'd love to try some" Yami laughed. "I guess you've fallen second Vanessa" She groaned. "Can't beat this demon child" He blinked. "Hah?"

They finished eating, then he was approached by Gordon. "Uhh" He mumbled something, and Gon tugged on his sleeve. "He says he heard that your immune to poisons and wants to test something" Luck, Magna, Grey, Asta, and Finral all looked in their direction. "Immune to poisons? Sounds like a load of bullshit" Magna said. He grinned, then turned "Wanna bet on that?" He smirked, then snatched out 25 Yule. "I bet 25 Yule you're not immune to poisons" Suck it Magna. Gon turned away to hide his giggling, Asta let out a sigh. He turned to Gordon. "Alright, test me" He gave a creepy smile, then took out his grimoire and mumbled some more words, suddenly a cloud of poison poofed. "Ah! What's going on down here!" Noelle yelled, she was at the top of the stairs. "Magna bet 25 Yule that I'm not immune to poisons" He said with a smirk. "You know if your right, he might die" Luck offered.

Suddenly the entire squad was dumped here by Finral's portals, and most of them had questions. "What's happening?" Gauche said angerly. "I was in the middle of-" Killua waved him off. "I'm gonna go inhale poison for the sake of a bet" A few people gasped and Gon hit him hard on the back of his head. "When you say it like that it makes you sound irrational!" Gauche spoke up again. "It is irrational. Sacrificing yourself for a bet?" Killua glared daggers over his shoulder at Gauche. "Watch and learn sister complex freak" Then he stepped right into the poison cloud. There was instant commotion, and he inhaled a lungful of the poison. He blinked. It doesn't itch even a little bit. He held his breath as he walked back out again. "He's holding his breath! Ha! That money's mi-" Killua exhaled and Magna paused with wide eyes as purple smoke wisped from his mouth. "I believe that money is mine" He said, picking up his new 25 Yule and placing his hands behind his head. "Baaka~"

"N-No way! Your actually immune to poisons?" Magna stammered. He rolled his eyes. "Heavily resistant. Corrosive acids might kill me, but I know what those smell like" Magna's jaw dropped. "In the Rec room, when that dart-" he held up a hand. "it's a damn torture chamber. And yes, I blocked it with my hand because I knew it was poisoned. Or else someone might have undergone intense pain" He shot a glare at Asta and he jumped, then looked away with an ashamed expression. "Are you also resistant to pain?" Charmy asked. He blinked. "It's called having a high pain tolerance, but yes." Charmy nodded. "Just a hunch la, right after you got severely injured you could still sit up without much visible pain la" Gon snorted. "Probably could've walked" He sighed. "Well my legs were skewered, even if I could take the pain the muscles were still damaged so much I had to be careful or else I'd wobble"

"Oh Gon, remember Tompa?" He nodded. "Yeah? That guy that kept trying to get us killed during the exam?" He snorted at the alarmed expressions. "Remember the juice he gave us?" Gon giggled. "Oh yeah! He put laxatives in it. I spit mine out" He grinned. "Downed a full bottle then asked him for another, pretty sure it scared the shit out of him" Gon started giggling. "Oh Oh! I never told you about the magic knight exam, how I won" He's gonna laugh his ass off probably. "Oh right! I kinda want to take this exam!" he shook his head. "Nah, you'd wreck the entire place in the fight but be useless everywhere else. You don't know how to hold back Gon." Gon pouted, then he snickered. "There was this royal. He was from the Numuli house" There was muttering and talking around them, he knew this person was pretty famous. "So, he had poison magic." Gon snorted, then coughed a few times to hide it. "Continue" He snickered. "He had the most mana in the entire testing area, so I challenged him to a fight"

Gon listened with a giggle. "So he made this big ass snake of poison gas." He continued. "I stepped in, breathed in the poison, stepped out, and blew it directly in his face" Gon started laughing, the rest around them were silent. Killua laughed as well. "H-He started foaming at the mouth and fell a few seconds later" Gon wheezed, Killua smacked him on the back. "Breathe Gon, breathe!" He was laughing so hard that tears were starting to form at the corners of his eyes, Killua was laughing too. "I-" He laughed some more. "I'm sorry I can't-" He coughed a few times. "A-and then, nobody stood within 5 meters of me" Gon wheezed again and Killua couldn't help laughing his ass off. Gon grabbed onto his arm and shook it while laughing. "I-Imagine the faces-" he laughed even harder. The faces were the best part! "Your terrifying Killua" Gon said in between his laughter. He snickered, then laughed to a stop. "Oh please, that wasn't even the half of how scary I can be"

1522 words

To be continued...