54 More children

He started talking seductively again, rolling his eyes as he did so. "Well your probably the ripest peach I've ever seen." Killua slid his thumb further upwards, towards her earlobe and then back down again slowly as he spoke. "What lovely locks you have, must mean what's underneath is just as beautiful right?" Damn it I really wanted to kill her. He thought grumpily, then kept sweet talking the bitch for a few more seconds. "The dazzle of your eyes, those beautiful curves-" There is absolutely nothing attractive about you other than your bloody beating heart in my hands."-with those plump luscious lips of yours I'm surprised such an elegant she-wolf like you is without a mate" Finral huffed, shooting him a slightly dirty but also jealous look. He could tell the exact thought process that was running through his head. 'why is someone so gay that good at flirting with girls? He makes it look so easy'

"That personality of yours must be dazzling, I think you might just be my type" Killua slid his arms off her and spun a little, landing in front of her with a fake ass smile. "Is what I might've said, if you weren't such a homophobic bitch" He didn't change tones, so it took the girl a few moments to register the words. When she finally did, her eyes widened slightly. "H-Huh?" Killua crossed his arms. "Who would like someone who hits children?" She rolled her eyes. "It's disgusting." Then she twirled her hair a little, biting her lip slightly as she looked into Killua's eyes. "Surely such a...handsome man like you would understand"

Gon scoffed, taking a step forward. "Excuse me bitch, he's taken" Killua blushed a little, then he saw her eyes narrow slightly as she eyed each of the girls. "Oh really? By who?" Gon took another step forward and grabbed his collar, then yanked him forward a little a he pressed their lips together firmly. "Mh~" Killua flushed, the girl's eyes widened in shock and disbelief. Gon stuck up his middle finger at her, Killua tried to struggle a little. Let me go damn i- Suddenly Gon nibbled on his lip and then slipped his tongue in through the opening. "Nghh~" Killua flushed, but then stopped resisting as the tongue ran over his teeth, causing him to shiver slightly in delight. "Mhh~" His eyes fell shut, hands sliding up to rest on Gon's shoulders. The girl made an angry noise. "You guys are disgusting!" She shouted.

Kurapika chuckled. "You're looking at 3 gay men right now. I'm afraid your talking to the wrong crowd" He said with slight amusement. Killua was too lost in the kiss, which he had surrendered into a while ago. There was a thud, then the girl stomped off. "Ngh~" Killua moaned slightly into the kiss as Gon's tongue brushed against a sensitive spot in his mouth. "You two done making out yet?" Kurapika said, by his tone it was obvious that he was smirking. Gon pulled back, Killua opened his eyes and flushed as saliva trailed from their tongues. "You taste good~" Gon said with a wink, licking the saliva off his face. Killua's face turned beet red. "B-Baka!" He smacked Gon, then turned away with his face in his hands. Gon chuckled and his face darkened a few shades. "STOP IT!"

"N-Noku!" Suddenly a small body crashed into his and he uncovered his face to see Kessho hugging his lower half tightly. "Oh, hey" He murmured with a smile, reaching down to pat his head. "Well, I for one and glad we got to resolve that peacefully" Gon said. He scowled over at him. "Why didn't you just let me stab her!" Kurapika sighed, "It would've left a body" Gon gave him a stern look. "And I said no doing anything illegal!" He growled. "but she hit Kessho!" Gon and Kurapika both blinked, then looked at the kid. "Wait, you know him?" Kurapika said. Killua smiled, then slid his arms around Kessho to hug him back. "Remember when I fell into that pit of spikes?" They both nodded, Kurapika had been filled in on the story as well. He gestured to the brown haired boy that was currently burying his face into his stomach. "There were 5 kids, he was one of them"

Then, he remembered something. Killua ruffled Kessho's hair. "Kessho, I have a question" He glanced up, "Mhm?" Killua kept back a scowl. "How'd she know you were gay?" Kessho blushed a little, and Killua's big brother instincts immediately got all overprotective. I need to meet him first! "W-Well you see, there's this boy at the orphanage..." He mumbled awkwardly, shuffling his feet and rubbing the back of his head while looking down. Gon walked over and knelt down next to him, smiling. "Hey Kessho, you probably don't know me but I'm Gon" He blinked, then Gon smirked a little. "You see, there's nothing wrong with liking boys. Actually, me and Killua are dating" Kessho looked up with wide eyes as Gon grabbed his hand. Killua blushed. "B-Baka" he muttered.

Suddenly, there was rapid footsteps. "Killua!" Two young female voices called at the same time. He glanced over, before getting knocked into by two black haired girls. It was Mai and Mái. "Hey girls" He said fondly, letting his eyes soften. Kurapika's eyes widened in shock as he laid eyes on them, Gon's did the same. "They look like Alluka and Nanika standing side by side" he said softly. Mái smiled up at him. "You came to visit!" Mai hugged his side, nuzzling into his shirt. "Thought we'd never see you again" Kessho came over and hugged him from behind as well, Killua wrapped an arm around both of the girls. "If I'd known where you guys were, I might've visited sooner"

"Never thought he'd be that good with kids" Magna muttered. Suddenly, he heard Mái speak. "I love Killua" He let out a slight gasp, tears stinging the corners of his eyes as he put a hand to his mouth. N-Nanika... The bulls looked slightly alarmed, but Kurapika quickly went over and pried the kids off him for a moment. Gon took his hand and Killua squeezed a it a little. "Hey, deep breaths" He murmured. Killua closed his eyes and breathed in and out for a few moments, then opened them and ran his fingers through his hair. "S-Sorry it's just..." He trailed off, so Gon finished for him. "Makes you miss her, I know." When he turned back around again, he saw Kurapika with the kids watching his eyes change colors. Their expressions were awed and fascinated, Killua sighed. "It's just...hard not to worry" He murmured softly.

Gon slipped a hand into his and twined their fingers together, "Hey, I left her with Bisky. She'll be fine" Killua huffed, scowling. "That old hag better not overwork her" He muttered. "Guys! Where'd you go-" Pyr turned the corner and cut off with wide eyes as she saw the group of people. Killua gave her a smile, "Hey Pyr" Gon blinked at him for a moment as she ran up and hugged him as well. "If there's that many kids, which one did you jump into the spikes for?" Pyr grimaced, she'd seen that. Killua coughed awkwardly. "Mai and Mái were with me when we were going over the cliff and the cloud we were standing on disappeared-" Pyr's eyes suddenly landed on Gon. "Who're you?" Gon smirked, Killua blushed a little. "You stay quiet you little shit" Pyr's eyes widened when they landed on their connected hands. "Your Killua's boyfriend?"

Killua blushed even more and removed his hand, then scowled at Gon as he giggled. "Very observant of you-" He hissed, then shoved Gon backwards a little. Kurapika caught him, then shoved him back with a smirk. "Damn it!" Killua snapped, as Gon used his momentum to tackle him in a hug. "Get off me baka!" He half shouted, blushing hard and trying to smack Gon as he kept sliding his hands around to touch him in different spots. "Never!" He growled, then dislocated his bones to get free and brushed himself off a few feet away with a scowl. "Attention seeker" He muttered. Pyr clasped her hands and brought them up to her cheek. "Awwww!" He froze, then shot her a narrowed eyed look. Not quite a glare, just pretty damn close. "Sometimes I hate kids" He grumbled.

1404 words

To be continued...

I have run out of backup chapters, updates might come out slower. Also I woke up late today so sorry about the late post -3-