46 Killua's past pt.2

A whip cracked across Killua's back and he gasped, chains clanking. "H-He's whipping him? This is training?" Noelle said in horror. Kurapika's arm was nearly broken by Gon's grip, who was gritting his teeth at the pained cries. Milluki whipped him about 5 times before Illumi spoke. "Not enough, mother said he needs 35 lashes and 5 electrocutions a day for about a week" He said blankly. Killua tugged a little on the chains, his back was reddened by the whip already. "This is endurance training?" Milluki chuckled, whipping him again a few times. "3:00 every day Kil, I'll make Mama proud" Asta gritted his teeth. "No mother should be proud of the torturing of their kid! This is literally torture!" Gon laughed bitterly, which made the bulls freeze. "Oh, just wait until we get to torture training, now that's torture" He spat.

Time cut once more, Killua had aged by a year. He was standing over the body of a man, knife in his hands and an emotionless expression. Illumi was supervising again, his hair had grown a little longer. "Nice work Kil, congratulations on your first assassination" Captain Yami's face went dark. "He wasn't joking about his first kill being when he was six." He said in a low tone. "May I go see Alluka now?" 6 year old Killua asked, in an emotionless tone that rivaled Illumi's. Illumi frowned slightly. "No. He is not a part of the family. Now go to your room" The rest of the room looked taken aback. "Wait, wasn't Alluka a girl?" Vanessa asked in confusion. Killua walked away, dropping the knife.

Time flashed again and Killua was in his room, washing off the blood while he was in the bathroom connected to it. Gotoh was there helping. "She's trans, but Killua's the only one who refers to her as a girl in that family" Gon explained with a growl. Gotoh helped Killua dress like a good butler and Killua crossed his arms. "Bring me something sweet" he said in a slightly irritated tone. Gotoh bowed his head, "Yes Master Killua" and left. As soon as he was alone Killua gritted his teeth, scowling. "Of course she's part of the damn family. She's my sister. So what if she has Nanika?" He muttered angerly to himself.

Time skipped again, Killua was in front of Heavens arena with a note. 'don't come back until you've reached the 200th floor' He sighed, then put his hands in his pockets as he walked in. Asta gasped. "Is that a fighting arena?" Kurapika nodded, Gon was looking again with a less mad expression now. "Yes, you win money each floor." Then Gon smiled a little. "Killua said it took him two years to get to the top, he also spent all his prize money on snacks"

Time cut once more, Killua was standing on the 199th floor facing a large man with knuckle dusters and an absolute ripped chest. "I've heard about you kid, your little trick won't work on me" He said with a cruel grin, flexing his muscles. Killua was 8 now, he had his own knife on his hip but didn't draw it. Killua put his hands behind his head, "Baaka, you think because you have fancy hand wraps I won't be able to kill you?" he growled, then once the referee told them to start it was over in a moment. There was a slash across the man's throat, and he fell with a thump. Killua's hand was bloody but his monotone expression was on.

Time skipped a few hours, Killua was in a candy shop. He set down a wad of cash on the table and grabbed the last two chocolate robot boxes in stock. "I'll take these" he said, then left. Finral squinted. "What even are those?" Gon smiled a little. "Chocolate robots" Killua was in his private room, swinging his legs on the bed as he unwrapped a robot. It was gold. His eyes gleamed. "Golden?" Then he grinned and shoved it in his mouth. They watched as he kept eating them, then once he was done with both boxes he sighed heavily. "Father" He said, holding a phone to his ear. "I made it"

Time skipped yet again, Killua was injecting himself with poison once more. He didn't flinch, not even a little. Illumi gave him another. "If you can take this without any side effects, poison training is over" he nodded, then stabbed the needle into his arm. Killua blinked, then shook his head. "headache and slight nausea" He then electrocuted himself with a slight wince. "Alright, time for endurance training again Kil" Milluki said, cracking the whip. Vanessa let out a dismayed noise as he stood there and allowed himself to be chained up. "he just lets it happen? No attempt to escape?" Gon scoffed. "He's trained to be obedient, remember this type of bullshit has been happening since he was 3 years old" He spat. Killua got whipped again, this time he didn't make any noise. He also got slashed a few times on the back with a knife and electrocuted a couple times, but never once did he make a noise.

The scene cut to Killua running through the forest dodging knifes and daggers, the butlers were throwing them from the trees. There were 30 of them and they all seemed to be at least moderately skilled, Gotoh was among them. Suddenly bullets started firing and Captain Yami finally spoke. "Hold on a minute, nobody we've seen has used magic" Gon and Kurapika froze. Kurapika lifted a finger. 'do we?' Gon bit his lip. 'we might not have a choice' Gon turned to the bulls, sighing. "Where we come from...magic doesn't exist" A stunned silence. Then Asta yelled. "B-But how is that possible! He can create lightning! And you have chains, and you...well I don't know about you but you can fall from 5 stories unharmed. You must have magic!" Gon shook his head, "You'll see"

The image rippled once more, Killua was in his room and a tutor was educating him. "450 X 930" She said. The bulls gaped as Killua answered instantly without looking up from his book. "418,500" Vanessa sighed. "Well he did say he passed highschool" Suddenly he paused, blinking down at his book. "Nakuna, call big brother for me" She dipped her head, then exited the room. No less than 30 second later did Illumi walk in. "yes Kil?" he blinked down at his book, "What is a friend?" There was a taken aback silence. Illumi blinked. "You are not worthy of having friends. Friends just get in the way, either they betray you or you betray them" He nodded. "Never let your guard down, it'll wind up killing you one day" 9 year old Killua said, as if reciting words. "Very good Kil, now it's time for torture training"

The scene changed once more, this time when Killua was shirtless they could see he had around 40 scars on his back, and Milluki was whipping him once more. Illumi watched from the doorway as usual, then spoke. "Next stage" He said cooly. Milluki grabbed out a jagged knife and started cutting, there was a horrified silence as he carved into his brother's back. Killua didn't make a noise. His face didn't change, he didn't make a sound. More torture devices were used on him and he let out pained cries every now and again, gritting his teeth a bit and tensing slightly. Gon shoved his face into Kurapika's shoulder, Kurapika had to look away too. Watching the torture of their best friend was infuriating and they both wanted to stab something.

Killua was in a house with a knife, glancing down at a piece of paper. "Emily Reinhard" He said softly, glancing around. "Is that a name?" Asta asked. Gon nodded, finally watching again. "Probably a target, he's on a mission." Killua was 10 now, and he crept through the house silently. There was a noise, then a door opened. Killua froze, then relaxed when he saw 5 year old girl peek out. "hello?" Killua blinked, then relaxed his stance and hid the knife. "hello. Do you know where I can find an Emily Reinhard?" He asked, smiling brightly. He was acting, which anyone who knew him caught in a second. She blinked. "That's me" both Killua and the entire room froze. Killua's face didn't change, and he nodded. "Thank you, give me a moment"

1408 words

To be continued...