50 Trauma

Killua had his hands to his head, tears streaming down his face. He could see the images as they flashed, could smell the tang of blood and feel the air pressure whipping against his skin. "GON!" He yelled, at the same time in his memory. Then...he saw Gon in the hospital. N-No...stop- I- He fell sideways, sobbing. "Oh my" The bitch who used a spell on him said. Killua activated En, he found that he could still sense her. It was hard to focus on her instead of the image of Gon in the hospital, but he had to. Make it stop. Killua struggled to his feet, snarling. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" The second bitch laughed. "You can't see dear, not at all. There's no-" His hand sharpened, and they both fell silent. Killua let out a choked noise as he saw himself lifting Gon's shriveled hand into his own. He let out a yell, launching himself upwards and dragging the second out of the air and slitting her throat. The first one screamed, and he stabbed his hands into her stomach.

He ripped violently, tearing and stabbing until he could no longer see his own memories. Instead he was sitting on top of a disemboweled corpse, with his hands inside of it. Killua's head spun a little and he scrambled backwards, starting to hyperventilate. I...I- the images flashed through his head once more, this time not because of the spell. He brought his trembling bloodslicked hands to his head, tears mixing with the blood on his face. G-Gon.

Gon, Kurapika, and the rest of their group appeared back where they'd been about an hour before, that had taken up a lot of time. But...something was different. "HOLY SHI-" Finral was cut off by a gag and Gon's eyes snapped over to what made him yell. Gon froze. The two women were dead. One of them had a cleanly sliced neck, but the other... oh god. The other's chest and stomach was ripped open. Blood was splattered a few meters from the body, and there were intestines visible. If Gon hadn't learnt to deal with blood, he might've thrown up. Then his eyes snapped to where he heard hyperventilating coming from. Killua was clutching his head, there was blood all over his arms and chest. But his eyes were wide and he had tears streaking his face. Fuck, he must've seen everything we did! That's why he killed them. "Killua!" He shouted, running forward.

Nobody else moved, they were either too disgusted, horrified, shocked, or nauseous to move. Well, except Kurapika. Kurapika understood that this was something Gon needed to do. Reliving his entire life, especially his worst moments. He must be so lost and scared. Gon grabbed his shoulder and he looked up, with a broken and confused expression. "G-Gon? A-...no your probably not real" he mumbled the last part to himself and Gon knelt down to hug Killua tightly. "N-No, I'm real. Killua I'm here." He said, voice breaking slightly. Killua gasped, realizing that he could feel Gon. Then he started sobbing, clutching at Gon's back tightly and burying his face into his shoulder.

Gon didn't care about the blood, or the people who were watching. He ran his fingers through Killua's hair, holding him close. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry" Killua mumbled between sobs, over and over again. He ran his fingers through Killua's curly white locks, without flinching when blood got on his hands. "don't apologize Killua, It's ok. Shh, it's ok" Killua wasn't calming down. He was still sobbing, no doubt he could still see the images even if the spell had been broken. Take his mind off it. Gon tipped Killua's chin up, then rested a soft kiss on his lips. "Mh~" Killua's eyes widened, then his muscles relaxed and his eyes fell shut. He stopped holding onto him so hard, and Gon felt Killua deepen the kiss a little. "Mhh~"

"Really guys? There's two dead bodies and your both covered in blood. Yet you choose to makeout" Killua flushed pulling back and covering his face with his hands. "THAT'S NOT WHAT THAT WAS! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Gon blinked, then pointed to the disemboweled corpse. "Why'd you gut her like a fish?" Killua blinked, then removed his hands and looked over at the dead body. "It's not like I was trying to, but I couldn't see and I felt a body so I shredded it with my claws." he sharpened his hands for the bull's benefit, they looked even more disturbed at the fact that he did it with his bare hands. Kurapika sighed. "Clean it up" Killua shot him a glare. "Why don't you if it's bothering you so much!" he snapped back. He crossed his arms. "Your mess, you clean it. I'm not touching that" He said, pointing to the mutilated corpse.

Gon stood up and shrugged. "I mean, I can. I remember how to properly hide a body-" Kurapika frowned slightly. "Where'd you learn that?" Killua smirked, hands behind his head. "Me of course, if he ever gets into a situation when he needs to, he can. See? Useful information" Gon snorted. "Your helping, you're the one who killed the damn people" he was glad that Killua recovered so fast, it was probably the series of distractions after though. "What the actual fuck" Finral said. They all looked over at the bulls, who were mildly horrified. Captain Yami seemed chill, although he was hiding disgust under his air of nonchalance. "Oh it's not the first time I've had to deal with this kind of bullshit" Kurapika said. Gon waved a hand. "Who cares, we gotta clean it up! Does...does anybody have a shovel?" He muttered the last part, rubbing the back of his head.

Killua sighed heavily and walked over to the bodies, then electrocuted them until it started a fire. Gon caught on and grabbed some sticks and leaves, then threw it on top. Killua had dragged the second near the first and then started another fire again. They both stepped back, and Killua nodded in satisfaction. "Your first go-to should not be burying a body, it should be burning it" Gon blinked, then frowned slightly over at him. "Why?" He pointed to the burning pile. "Anyone can dig up a body, you can't recover a body that's burnt so bad you can't recognize it. So even if people do find the bones, no DNA can really be found because the hair burns too. Even if a body decomposes, the hair still stays."

Gon nodded. "That makes sense" Then he thought for a moment. "what if there's no kindle?" Killua grinned. "Then throw it off a cliff, makes it look like an accident." He really knows his stuff doesn't he. "I can't believe you're talking about this type of stuff with Gon" Kurapika said, narrowing his eyes slightly at Killua. Gon huffed, turning and sticking his tongue out. "If Killua needs help hiding a body I wanna help! A friend may turn a blind eye when he kills someone, but a best friend would help hide the body" Killua blushed a little. "B-Baka!" then he realized. "We're both...covered in blood" Killua looked down at his bloodstained clothes, it splatted up his arms and was on his face and hair as well. "Oh...right" he grabbed Killua's hand, then pointed to a nearby drop. It wasn't a cliff, but it was like 10 meters and there was the scent of water that way. "Let's go!"

Killua had no time to protest as he leapt over the edge, then realized the stream was at the bottom. "Gon let me go!" They both splashed into the water and Gon was forced to remove his hand, they both came up to the surface coughing. "Dumbass!" Gon giggled, splashing him. They had a mini water fight until the rest of the bulls came down on brooms. "I have a question" Gon and Killua paused, then turned to Asta. " 'Bout what? Where'd you guys go anyways?" Killua asked. Nobody answered him for a moment, then Gon sighed. "We pretty much got taken to a theatre room. Your life was the movie that was playing" Killua froze, then sighed heavily. "What's the damn question" Asta rubbed the back of his head for a moment. "Are you and Gon dating?"

1388 words

To be continued...