4

A/N: WARNING: the start of this chapter contains MAJOR SPOILERS for Boruto.

Madara would recognize that chakra signature anywhere. Anyone would, regardless of whether they had traveled and fought side by side. The murderous and oppressive chakra of the kyubi, of Kurama. The announcer, who had previously introduces himself as "Prezent mic," what an odd name, why wouldn't he just use his normal name like Aizawa did? Started to talk about how he was going to introduce someone that everyone most likely already knew and loved. Madara wasn't paying attention. He didn't care, class was almost over and he wanted to go bother that old fox. It was when someone loud and obnoxious and unaware of the people around him walked in that Madara reacted. By grabbing his books, opening the window, and jumping out. The class freaked out and the "Symbol of Peace" (yes he did manage to turn that into an insult) seemed bothered and worried. Clearly the glare from earlier had been noticed.

Madara walked off the school grounds and went straight to his small wooden house. The signature got stronger, it would crush the average person, the humans of this world were lucky that they couldn't sense chakra. They would not last long before panic set in. Madara smiled as he opened the door.

"Never thought that you would be a cat person." The man wore a fox-like grin. He had tan skin and bright orange hair, his red eyes glinted in the light that shone through the open door. The fox-turned-man wore a traditional blue shirt, with the familiar pair of baggy pants that Madara himself had once worn. 

(This is how I imagined Kurama to look like, I know, not my best work.)

Madara rolled his eyes, "It walked in, asked for food, and I decided to get it a few things to make it comfortable and all of a sudden I adopted a cat

Madara rolled his eyes, "It walked in, asked for food, and I decided to get it a few things to make it comfortable and all of a sudden I adopted a cat."

"Wait till I tell Konoha about this one, I can see the headlines now. 'FAMED MADARA UCHIHA ACCIDENTALLY ADOPTS CAT' 

Madara frowned. "Konoha has a newspaper? It didn't seem that advanced when I blew it up."

Kurama laughed again, "Stuff changes in 15 years ya know."

Madara gave him a look, "You've spent too much time with the Uzumaki brat, and what do you mean 15 years, I've only been around here for 3 weeks."

Kurama sighed, "Then you were dead for a while before arriving, or time passes weirdly here, because it has most definitely been 15 years."

Madara groaned internally. "Fine fox-bitch, are you just going to hang around my house or will you do something useful with yourself? and anyways, how did you die?"

Kurama glared at him. "I want nothing to do with this world, I intend to find a way to revert to my original form and spend my days freely. As for your second question I will state nothing other than that I died protecting my friend and village."