7

A/N: WARNING - this chapter contains description of a panic attack. (I know this story is getting dark, don't worry it will get better) also there is much profanity.

Madara hadn't slept the night before, he couldn't. He just kept thinking. There was nothing special about that day. Nothing at all. He just couldn't stop thinking about the shrine that he used to keep in his house, it had his family members, and he would give them his respects every morning. Madara sighed. Not like he was sleeping anyways. The man (he had the body of a fifteen year old, did that make him a boy?) slipped out and grabbed six pieces of paper and a pencil. Izuna mewed in protest when Madara lit a candle, clearly, cats needed their beauty sleep. 

Madara set the papers down on the floor and got to work. The memories came easily. They were happy, and in the original, he hadn't had his sharingan activated, but all he had to do was enhance the memory with the red eye, and he could easily copy every last detail. The picture came out perfectly, an exact replica of the woman it showed. His mother. She was smiling in the picture he had drawn, unlike the one that had stood on the shrine in his old home, no one smiled in the pictures from his time. Ever. Madara sighed at the image, and he moved on to his father. Tajima had been a kind man, strong for the family he protected, before his suicide anyways. Madara chose a fond memory, one from when he was younger, Tajima was smiling proudly as Izuna had successfully mastered his first katon. The image was finished in moments, and Madara  moved on to Izuna's image, carefully outlining the facial features that had never fully matured. Madara finished his brothers images sadly, yet on his final drawing, his youngest brother, his mind wandered. The drawing changed, and warped into something gory, the young boys death. Madara froze, looking at the image. No. No. NO NO NONONONONO-

He couldnt breath, it was as if the gods were laughing at him. Madara's knees grew weak and he dropped to the ground, gasping for breath, though it never reached his lungs. Kurama came running, sliding into the house, appearing confused, the fox quickly dropped to Madara's side, and gently rubbed circles on his back, telling him to breath deeply.

The attack passed and Madara stood up, and smoothed out the paper in his hands. He threw it away and gently picked out a new one, this time remaining focused on the drawing. Madara took a deep breath and used the mokton to create the shrine and picture frames, gently placing the finishing touches. Madara turned to the fox and sat down with a sigh.

"How did you know what to do?"

"The same thing happened to Naruto once."

Madara nodded, "What is it?"

"A panic attack."

Madara stood up, turned to face the his house, and gently bid Izuna farewell. Madara then turned and sunshined over to UA, he didn't bother with the giant gate and transported himself directly into the building. He walked to the library, quickly taking a book off the shelf, he frowned, he could scan through the entire library for information on panic attacks, but that would be unnecessary and time consuming. Madara instead turned on his heel and left the library, closing the doors behind him, and began to wander.

The school was giant, many classrooms and other things, to support the students in every way possible. Madara wandered until he found a room with a giant door, even bigger than most doors in the school, which was an impressive feat. Madara pushed the door open to reveal a giant training room, but what was even more interesting, was that someone was practicing, and it was Aizawa sensei! Madara practically sparkled, if his teacher trained at night, then he likely completed hero work as well, and due to the fact that he taught during the day, Aizawa had to sleep at every chance he could! Madara was ecstatic, the best person in this universe, just got even better, as his one flaw was actually a major pro! Madara slipped into the training room and spoke.