Draining Mr. Brainy

"I'm Tiny."

"I absolutely do not think so."

"No, my name is tiny."

"That's okay; just tell me what it is."

"No you don't understand. My name is really tiny."

"How tiny can it be? Less than an alphabet, a coma, colon or a dot? Just spill it out."

"I am Tiny Dew Almond. My name is Tiny and I'm here for you." Saying, she knocked his calmly spending arrogant life with her name, fame and a little madness.

Tiny Dew Almond, a fresh graduate and a fresh in market investment banker to her own small firm which is smaller than her name, is a smart, lively and a good girl; with only one weakness. Helping. She loves helping people, almost madly.

Zorion Nigel, an hotelier who is sly, arrogant, egoist, short tempered and definitely meekly mannered. What happens when one day he wakes up and finds himself helpless in the hands of an always helping girl? Not to forget her weakness that brings him to hell every minute of his existence.

What happens when Tiny's tiny efforts to help others lands Zorion into a pit of misfortune and abyss of revenge?

What happens when a freely lived arrogant life of Zorion suddenly costs him his sanity and freedom all thanks to Tiny's heavy burden on him?

Who will drain whom? Who will win yet lose and who will lose yet win?

Draining Mr. Brainy is romantically involved humorous journey of nonsensical revenge and help that doesn't end lives but starts new ones.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

The book is already up for reading so please read and shower me with votes and comments.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim