𝟬.𝟰

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Lilah was laying on Max's bed in his drivers room. She was watching money heist, the fifth season which came out just hours ago.

Max was with his engineer, discussing last minute things that needed to be changed at the car, before FP3.

She took a sip of her coffee as the door opened and Max walked in. "I have it just here- morning Lilah." He said as his engineer walked in after him and went over to his desk.

"Morning." She yawned, stretching her arms over her head.

"Good morning." Gianpiero Lambiase, Max's engineer said, whom she had met previously.

"Hi, how's work?" She asked him while Max was still searching for the papers.

"Good, just this idiot loosing papers." He laughed. "What are you watching?" He looked at the screen, making Max look, too.

"Money heist, the fifth season came out this morning." She smiled.

"Ah, found it. Here you go." Max handed the just found paper to Gianpiero and went over to his girlfriend.

"Good morning, love. How are you?" He bent over her and kissed her shortly, Gianpiero leaving.

"I'm good, and you? Are you excited for qualifying?" She asked, stopping the show.

"Well, normally I would say no, but this is my home grand prix, so I'm kinda nervous." Max opened up, sitting down beside her.

"You have nothing to be nervous about, you'll do great anyways. And the Netherlands will be happy with you anyways too. Because you did so great, and your such an amazing person, and I bet you they are happy to be part of your fans or whatever you call them." She chuckled.

"Thank you. You're amazing, too." Max smiled and kissed her once again.

"When's free practice?" Lilah asked.

"Uhm," he looked at the clock on the wall, "in 30 minutes. I have to get going."

"I'll come later, have to get ready." She chuckled.

"Alright. See you later, I love you." He smiled at her.

"Love you more." She smiled, he was almost through the door, when he stuck his head back in the room.

"Impossible, I love you more." He said, completely serious while Lilah laughed loudly.

He left now, Lilah still chuckling to herself, starting to get ready.

lilahanderson
18 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴀɢᴏ

She walked into the VIP Red Bull lounge, Carola sitting at the same table they sat in the day before

She walked into the VIP Red Bull lounge, Carola sitting at the same table they sat in the day before. "Hey, I thought I could bring you a coffee."

"Oh, thank you." Lilah sat down next to her and smiled, taking the coffee from her hands.

"Mama, mama. Look what I found." A small voice yelled, Lilah looking down to see a small girl and a small boy standing next to their table.

"Oh, Lilah, these are my children, Carlotta and Sergio jr." Carola introduced, the two kids smiling at Lilah.

"Hello, you two. I'm Lilah." She smiled at them.

"Hello, Lilah." Carlotta looked up at her. Sergio jr. looking a bit shy.

"He's shy around new people." Carola smiled.

"I get it, I was like that too when I was a child."
Lilah answered.

"Can I sit on your lap?" Carlotte asked, suddenly also shy. "You're really pretty." She smiled, making Lilah giggle.

"Of course you can, honey." She lifted the girl up while Carola lifted her son up and they put the kids on their laps. "Is that alright?" She asked the small girl.

"Yes." Carlotta smiled at the older woman.