𝟬.𝟴

𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Max and Lilah had decided to go to dinner once again, before they had to leave for Monaco.

It was Monday, they had to leave tomorrow, and after they had dinner with the Red Bull crew on Sunday, they had a nice day today, going into the city and had lunch with Daniel and his girlfriend.

They were sitting in a small, italian restaurant and ate, while talking about the weekend and the week they had before them.

"So, we both live in Monaco right?" Max asked, not knowing how he could approach this theme.

"Really? I didn't know that." Lilah joked.

"Shut up, anyways, if we both live in two different houses in Monaco, but you stay at mine for most of the time anyways, why don't we move in together? And I don't mean you move in with me or I move in with you, I mean like, buy a house together and move in." He proposed.

"Are you for real?" Lilah was shocked, this came out of nowhere.

Of course she had thought about asking him, but she had always feared rejection or that this would go to fast for him.

"Yeah, I mean, we've been dating for months now and I love you and you love me and I just thought we could take the next step." Max explained, unsure because of her reaction.

"Of course, I want to move in with you." Lilah chuckled. "Is that even a question?"

"Uh, yeah. It is, that's why I asked you." Max teased, after not getting a no.

"Shut up." She mumbled, taking a fork of pasta in her mouth. "If we move in together-"

"What do you mean with 'if'?" Max asked, looking weirdly at her.

"When we move in together," she rolled her eyes, correcting her sentence, "can we get a cat or a dog?" She smiled slyly, having told him ofter how she wanted a pet.

Max groaned and rolled his eyes, making her laugh. "Alright, but a cat, no dog."

"I wanted a cat anyways." Lilah grinned, making Max groan again.

"Alright, we'll look for houses then when we're in Monaco." Max decided and clinked his wine glass to Lilah's.

maxverstappen1
2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ

"So, we'll have a house, one floor or two floors?" Lilah asked, when she and Max where in their bathroom, getting ready to go to bed in Lilah's hotel room

"Mmh, two floors, and then a balcony on the second one." Max decided, going into the room to lay on the bed.

"And then two bed rooms, if someone sleeps over and them maybe a small bathroom on the first floor and a big one in the second?" Lilah asked.

"Sounds good to me, let's see if we find one like that." Max was half asleep when he answered.

"Alright, sleep good, honey. I love you." She kissed his cheek and laid her head on his chest, slinging her arms around his torso.

"I love you more." Max grinned.

"Of course you do." Lilah chuckled.