𝟬.𝟳

𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Max and Lilah were sitting in a restaurant at the beach, talking and laughing from time to time as they celebrated the pole position.

"Did you hear the crowd though?" Lilah chuckled remembering when she stood right before the stands when Max crossed the line.

"I did, probably not as loud as you, but I did." He smiled.

"How does it feel to have a whole country behind you?" Lilah smiled back.

"It feel's amazing. Really, I'm happy this race could happen-"

He kept talking about how amazing it felt, but Lilah could only focus on the sparkle in his eyes when he talked about the thing he loved most.

"- and it just- what?" He stopped talking when he noticed his girlfriend stare at him.

She shook her head, smiling and just muttered, "Nothing." while still looking at him.

"No, tell me." He insisted.

"I just love you, that's all." She said, smiling brightly.

"I love you more." He said the thing she had said so many times to him, making her giggle.

"Alright." They both chuckled.

lilahanderson
2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ

Carola and Lilah had decided to watch the race with Charlotte and Isa, so they were sitting in the Ferrari VIP lounge and drank champagne

They were laughing and joking around, and when the race was about to finish, with Max in P1, they went down and separated, so Lilah could go to Max while the others went to their boyfriends.

He hugged the people at the front when he was by them, searching his girlfriend in the crowd but not finding her, so he went on to Lewis and congratulated him.

Lilah tried to get through the crowd and when she did, Christian Horner yelled Max's name, since he saw Max look for her.

The boy ran over to her, pulling her mask down and kissing her hard, pulling her into a hug after, Lilah laughing.

"I told you, you could do it. You're so amazing." Lilah complimented.

"I love you. And if you say you love me more, no you don't." He chuckled and left for the interviews.

As the boys were on the podiums getting their trophies and the national anthem being sung, Lilah stayed with Christian and smiled at her boyfriend being so happy.

After the champagne, Max ran down the steps and jogged over to Lilah, her shaking her head and trying to hide behind Christian, but Max got her and hugged her, his champagne-full racing suit pressing against her back and him laughing in her ear.

"I hate you." She grumbled, trying to get away from him.

"No, you don't." Max teased.

"No, I don't." She smiled, kissing him once again.