𝟬.𝟲

𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

After the last free practice, Max and Daniel Ricciardo met walking towards the VIP lounge, where Max was supposed to meet his girlfriend.

"So, how's it going with Lilah?" Daniel asked.

"Amazing. She's so great." Max smiled back at him. "It's like she's a goddess or something." He joked.

"You know people say 'god is a woman'." Daniel chuckled.

"She makes me believe god is a woman." Max smiled.

"I bet she does." Daniel smirked over his friends behaviour and obvious love for this woman.

"You wanna come in?" Max asked once they reached the VIP lounge.

"Nah, I have to get back to McLaren." Daniel apologised.

"We have to have dinner or something sometime. I miss you as my colleague." Max joked.

"We should. Bring our girlfriends so they can meet too."

"We can text later, right?" Max asked, opening the door.

"Yeah, sure. Bye."

Max walked inside and went over to Lilah and Carola, small Carlotta still on Lilah's lap.

"Hey." He mumbled to her, kissing her head and going over to the fridge to get a drink.

"Hey, you were great." Lilah smiled at him.

"Thanks. I have two hours until quali. What are we doing?" Max asked, sliding in the seat next to his girl.

"I promised Carlotta I would stay with her, sorry." She smiled at Max, a little apology in it.

"Well, I have to go to my room and prepare, I'll come back before I have to go, alright? You'll be here?" He asked, kissing her head again and walking backwards towards the door.

"I will not move a millimetre." She teased, sending a wink in his direction. "See you later."

Max went out the door, mutter a small sentence and shaking his head while talking to himself. "This woman will make me believe god is a woman."

"