𝟬.𝟭𝟬

𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Lilah put the last pillow on the bed and looked at it in awe, when Max came in. "Are you done? I'm done." He asked, sighing and wiping the sweat of his forehead, making his hair stick to it.

Lilah took a deep breath and looked at the sea, beyond their balcony. "Yeah, that was the last thing." She smiled at him.

"It's our home now."

They had moved stuff from their places and had been to Ikea multiple times, decorated everything and now, after almost a month of having the house, they could finally move in.

"I'm so glad, I could do this with you, and not with someone else." Max hugged her from behind and also looked out on the sea.

"Why?" Lilah chuckled, running her fingers up and down his arms.

"Because you don't complain about my whining." Max grinned.

It had been true, Max was whining about almost everything. How his back hurt from building things, how his arms hurt from carrying things up the stairs or how his head hurt from trying to read the french instructions for the furniture they bought.

"It's alright, I can live with it." Lilah laughed, sitting down on the bed. "It feels amazing to have an own home to decorate like you want."

lilahanderson
2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ

lilahanderson 2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ

"It's so beautiful in here

"It's so beautiful in here." Charlotte smiled, when her and Charles came over for lunch.

"We decorated everything ourselves." Lilah said, while the boys started to bring the food out of the kitchen.

"You did, Lilah, not us." Max teased.

"Alright, I did. But he built the furniture, so.." She smiled at him and they sat down, the windows behind them showing the ocean.

Charlotte and Charles laughed at the pair and started to eat like the other two.

"I love the view." Charlotte admired.

Her and Lilah had gone outside on the balcony, the boys being inside discussing some racing things.

"It's one of the things that made me fall in love with this house." Lilah smiled taking a sip of the red wine she and Charlotte were drinking.

It was evening already, they had lunch and had talked so much that they had decided to get dinner too.

"We'll order some pizza what do you want?" Max yelled from inside and the girls gave off their orders.

"I love your guy's relationship." Charlotte said, after a few moments of silence.

"What do you mean?" Lilah asked, sipping her wine.

"I don't know, you guys are just made for each other I guess. You are so good to him, after what happened with Kelly." Charlotte answered.

"What did happen with Kelly, by the way? No one ever told me." Lilah was confused by everyone when they said 'after what Kelly had done'.

"She had a baby with an other formula one driver and when Max got his seat she and Max got together, she told everyone her and the driver had broken up but turned out they didn't and she just wanted Max's money. He was so in love with her and we kept telling him that something is wrong with her, we just felt it but-" Charlotte sighed, "he never listened to us, and then when she got a big part of his money she just left and started publicly dating the other driver again."

"Oh, wow." Lilah was shocked from what this Kelly had done to Max, she couldn't even imagine how hurt he must've been.

"She left for Paris after, and he was terrible. But now that you are here," she smiled at Lilah and looked into her eyes, "it's like he's a new person, he's so happy around you. And he has this sparkle in his eyes when he talks about you. The same spark that he has-" Lilah interrupted her.

"-when he talks about racing." She finished, smiling slightly.

"Racing is one of the biggest parts in his life, is what he always said, and do you know what he now says?" Charlotte asked, leaning towards the girl who shook her head.

"He says 'I would choose Lilah over racing at any time of the day, at any day in any year'. You are his number one. That's why his eyes sparkle." She finished.

Lilah almost had tears in her eyes from what she had just heard. "Wow."

"Yeah-"

"The pizza's here." Max yelled through the house again.

Charlotte grinned at Lilah and stood up, taking her wine glass with her. "Just- just think about that." She said and left for downstairs.

Lilah sat there for a few moments, looking at the few and letting the words sink in.

She smiled and stood up, walking downstairs too.

☽☺︎︎♡︎✔︎

What is said about Kelly is in no way true, and I do not want to say that. Kelly is an amazing person I just needed drama