simon

i didn't say it back . i wanted to but why ? was i afraid to make it real ? or make things serious ? i felt numb i didn't know what to feel should i feel sad , angry ? or...happy that he loved me he loved me the freaking crown prince of Sweden loved.....me ? i went home with sara , the ride was silent but it was comfortable .

----------------------------------------------- 

at the middle of the break sara said that she had applied to be a resident at hillerska and with the help of a friend she got us in . " i am sorry us ? " am i going to live at the same place as wilhelm ? i thought i was going leave school not live in it . my mom said it was my choice i was scared of seeing wilhelm but i was terrified of the idea  of never seeing him again . " that is it i chose hillerska it will be better to put in my application to the University " 

"i am so proud of you for being this brave " my mom said 

sara came and hugged me and said " we are doing this together " .

the day has arrived . as i was going to my room i felt like the hallway was familiar i walked . room number 24 room number 24 ahh there it is, i entered and there was the last person i wanted it to be, wilhelm... in a frozen face " ohh hell no , you have got to be kidding me " i said and dropped my bags, left and went to the head mister .

 " i want to switch rooms " i said while storming in 

" and why is that " 

" becouse it is with wilhelm "

" and " said the head mister with the calmest voice 

" there was literally a sex scandal about us i think you can understand me here " 

" i am sorry i can't do any thing and it was denied so you have nothing to be scared of "

" can i please just transfer rooms with anyone " 

" no i am sorry it is already registered " 

" can wille ehh wilhelm talk to you "

" so you are asking me to give him a special treatment ? " 

" no i am sorry i jus- " 

" i can't do any thing to you if you hate it this much you can leave " 

" sorry " i said as i walked out .

 how the hell am i gonna live with him i thought he was the prince he can't share a room .

i walked in and wilhelm had that frozen face again but i put my bags and unpacked them with no words between us, i went out and brought my fish and he walked and looked at them and said " oh i miss these little guys " i looked at him with shook on my face how the hell is he this calm and making jokes he used to be the anxious one not me.

i smiled at him uncomfortably and said " yeah , i have choir practice " i said while walking out .