wilhelm

Holy shit I knew i was going to have a roommate but didn't know it would be him .

when i first saw his face and his little curls i froze. i didn't know what to do, he left panicking while saying " oh hell no ", oh hell no ?? was he this mad to see me , he didn't want to see me ? why ? i freaked out i didn't know what to do he was clearly panicking so one of us had to be calm .

i was so scared after he came back so i froze again " man up wilhelm" then he started unpacking.

i had to say something to break the glass right ? but i didn't know what to do. when he brought the fish i got lost in the memory's when we were happy when i could feel his touch , when he was mine . now he can't even look at me .

i had to say some thing so i said the first thing that came to my mined :  "i missed these little guys"
what the fuck wilhelm? was that the best I can ?

 he looked at me with confused or shocked face . i couldn't actually read his face  .

"yeah" a moment passed and he was already out of the room.

 i took a relief breath , i did well, it was ok , good job wilhelm , now i had to meet people. oh my god i have to meet august.

 with the time on the Christmas holiday my anger faded , but i didn't forgive him , I don't think I ever will .

i got dressed and walked out and when i got there i met vincent and henry, after a while august joined "hey wilhelm nice to see you again " he said in a low voice, what? that is weird. the august i know used to be so hyped up. but i didn't want to show concern so he wouldn't think i forgave him but some thing was wrong, i could feel it. 

after a while we went and entered the chapel all eyes was on me like always but i never got used to it and i don't think i will ever do .

i sat at my usual spot and then the choir started walking and there he is . that curly headed perfect one boy.

it was like the first time like it was a do-over or a new beginning , then he started singing i couldn't hear what the lyrics was. i was so lost in his voice and that little smile he had on his face. i could tell i was falling in love with him all over again.

 he took a glance at me and i felt him trying hard to take his eyes off me but he didn't ,  i felt the time stop or i think i just wanted it to stop.

a second later he looked away and never looked back .

he was so beautiful, angalic and i absolutely heard no one else but him.

 a moment later people started clapping and i realised i was the only one sitting i got up awkwardly and started clapping with them after that .

i talked to some people and took pictures i felt tired so i went to my- well our room , i was about to go in when i heard him talk to someone .

" everything i planed got fucked. how am i going to survive this simster? i was hoping to avoid him and hell. now i sleep at the same room as him?" i smiled knowning that i annoyed him but felt a little sad because he was going to ignore me.

 i opened the door and walked in , he stopped talking and i noticed he was talking to some one i know "hi ayub" i rested my hand on the chair he was sitting on and i saw his face on the camera and believe me he was clearly freaking out.

 the tip of my finger touched his shoulder and , fuck it is awkward again i slightly moved back .

after time with him playing video games and me playing on my phone i went and took a shower and got dressed up in the bathroom which was hard but i managed and then it was time to sleep .

" good night " i said to him while settling under the blanket " night " he responded totally taking back by his game and moments later i could feel my self drift away and fall asleep.