simon

dinner was good but i haven't seen wilhelm or august at it which  was weird but I'll let it pass , i went back to my room and opened it to see wilhelm sitting on the floor with an untouched plate of food on the disk so i got a little worried.

 did something happened ? " heyy " i said to him with a comforting smile "you okay ? "
" yeah " he answered but then quickly continued " we need to talk " oh shit this never ends up well .

 " okay" i said while leaning down to sit next to him after i settled he started .

" i know who did it ".       " what "
" the video it was august " 
 "but-" the words couldn't get out of my mouth
" why " i said having hell lots of emotions anger,sadness,confusion"why..why did he do this to you....that asshole" "when did you know?" "before Christmas" what ?
"didn't you think it will be a little important for me to know who did it? " i was getting angry like... really angry.

 "we were not talking then" he said in a low voice when a tear fell on his cheek , fuck i hated making him cry and I'm really overwhelmed to fight right now .

" it's okay " i said with a sigh i calmed my self and got up
"i need to talk to him" i said while walking to the door i got out before he can answer and went looking for him, the gym was always his favorite places and he was there .

"why"  "what" "why did you do it"  " i am sorry" "are you?"
" yes simon very i am so sorry and ashamed of my self that every time i look at the mirror i feel disgust "

god i wanted to punch him , but i couldn't risk it , i can get suspended  and mom will kill me "

" maybe you and Wilhelm had something or had a fight , why me what did i ever do to you from the far begging why do you hate me so much ? "

 " i don't hate you simon really , i only hate my self i don't even know who i am or what the fuck am i doing "

 i stormed off leaving him standing there i went to the room and walked in to see wilhelm waiting for me, "are you okay" he said worried  i smiled and said i was fine and went to the bathroom to change after.

 i finished , got out and started scrolling through Instagram after a while we studied then i went on my phone and wilhelm started reading some book .

i fell asleep and in the late night i heard wilhelm whisper something , but when i looked at him he was sleeping then he started saying some things i didn't understand , i went to him and shook him to wake up he was sweating and surprised, he didn't know what was happening i pulled him into a hug with him sopping "I'm right here, every thing is gonna to be okay".

 i felt him nod then i started rubbing his back , he calmed a little then we went to the bathroom and he washed his face  the cold water helped him a little and  we got back and sat on the floor.

his face was on my lap and i was leaning into the bed " want to talk about it ? " i asked and he just shook his head , moments later i felt him drifting to sleep and i watched him as he slept , i kissed his forehead and whispered " i love you ".

__________________________