August

i was on my bed rethinking everything that i have done and why have i done it . 

Is my dad looking at me from above in hatred ? is he ashamed of the son he raised can i make things better ? do i want to make things better ? of course i want but how.

 i saw wilhelm today and he looked sad was that because of me did i caused him pain ? can he give me a second chance ?  i have to make things right with him.

 it was time for dinner and i went at the dining room and he wasn't there .

Yes , this is my chance i can bring him food and talk to him , i grabbed a plate and i put the best i could find , i went and knocked at his door .

 " who is it "
  " it's august "
   "go away"
" i brought you dinner can i please just come in? " 

a moment of silent passed but then he responds with
" it is unlocked" .

yes i came in and looked around there was 2 beds 

" so you have a roommate ?"

he giggeled "who is it ?" i said with a confused smile " you wouldn't believe it ".

 " so....i came to apologize for real , from the bottom of my heart I'm really  sorry , I  know i caused you a lot of pain , but i am really really sorry you don't have to forgive me but i promise i will try to make it up to you "

 a tear dropped on my cheek and i whipped it away as fast as possible but he took a glance and saw it .

he sighed then said " fine but that doesn't means were friends again "

"thank you" i said then smiled he smiled back at me " now i would like to eat my dinner in peace "  "yeah of course".

 i moved to walk out but then remembered

"did you tell him?"
"who" he said confused "simon"  i said answering " oh shit " i felt his face dropping

" i would like to make it up with him too " he sighed and looked at the window then said " i'll tell him when he gets back from dinner ".

i walked out with a smile on my face i was proud of my self for trying , i looked up and whispered "see dad i am trying "

________________________________________

ik it is short but it is august sooooo + i am making august good like have a character development or smth fight me idc