royal party 3d person

k before i start i just want everyone to know that I AM NOT A WRITER  like this is literally the first thing i have ever wrote in my whole life and i wanted this to be for me but i didn't knew how to make it privet lol but then wow SOME people actually like this and i kept it and i am sorry for any mistakes cuz English isn't my first language and hope you like this i still don't know what i am goona do with it anyways i repeat i am not a writer !!!!!  ok bye i love every young royals fan and normal people anyways and also CONGRATS TO EDVIN WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH <3333333 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they were both walking hand in hand, finally feeling free. sensing the wind brushing they're hair,the sound of the stones under they're shoes that made them want to giggle. here they were 'the crown prince and his boyfriend' they never saw each other that way they were only wille and simme, the couple that  singles want to punch in the face always together, making everything about the other, always warm and ready to make a place for the other one in they're embrace. 

but that was all fairy tales the people didn't see wat goes down behind the walls, how much they suffered,how much they cried, how much they fought,screamed,wished they never met each other. but nobody knew that they had their ups and downs but now they were in the clouds free,happy,in love and let me say that madly in love.

here they were walking in the city feeling eyes on them but they got used to that by time, waving back to people they have never seen before but embracing it as they have said this was ' a part of their  relationship '.

"this will look good on you " wilhelm said holding a black leather jeans 

" uh oh never in a million years " that does not look like a thing to wear in a royal party simon thought

" well can you at least try it? " if you looked at it for a moment you'll see what simon was taking about but wilhelm was too....lets say blinded " I'd rather wear a dress than wear what ever this is" (hold that thought) "you'd wear a dress?" wilhelm said with a look that looked like a kid hearing that he's gitting a puppy for christmas, simon's eyes widened " you'd  want that? "

(w) " i mean I've never really thought about  it but id love to see you in a dress plus harry styles wore one and he crushed it " 

(s) "ok there's harry and there's me and i don't think it's right to but me and harry freaking styles in the same sentence "

" you know you should really learn how to love your self AND you are way hotter than harry styles "

" shut you're face no one is hotter than harry styles AND we should finish the clothes stuff cuz this guy have been staring at us for a full minute like he just saw a ghost "

 creepy, simon thought, but wilhelm was laughing and being comfortable in a way that scared him but i guess he got used to this with being the 'prince' situation. soon they were finished and after a lot arguments and looks from the cashier simon approved to get the dress that he liked but something in him was shy.

""

after the ride in the car they were at the palace and today was the queens birthday so lots of formal stuff and high people will be there, wilhelm was done with a black suit and a black shirt but no simon had to take hours for this, cuz THIS was his moment his first royal party he ever been to well, other than august's party's but this one was different he'll get to meet people if he told his 12 year old self he would just laugh at him self and never believe him. although he spent hours and tried 5 different styles he did indeed ended up with a suit and wilhelm was out rage cuz it was litrally the first thing he tried now they're late and all eyes will be on them when they get down and as you know wilhelm never liked to be the center of attention but these days this was the opposite with the whole'gay' thing. 

they were both done with the hair and simon needed a little extra so he chose to put nail polish and wilhelm was so existed about the idea that he was doing these little jumps every time a nail was done so he thought he would try them as well. "a head line the prince is wearing nail polish " those are the thoughts that came to wilhelm when he looked at his hands but seeing simon this happy and him being this happy made this thoughts fade away slowly.

 simons suit was brown so wilhelm got Brown nails and simon got black " we should write each others first letters on the thump " wilhelm said and he actually wanted that and thought that it will be cute but then simon looked up and his eyes had a look like someone just understood the existing of god " THAT. WILL. BE. FREAKING. AMAZING " wilhelm gave a little giggle at how exited simon was and they were both onboard so they did it. the letter S in wilhelms thump and the the letter W in simons thump and with that they were done.

they were down and simon has invited his mother and sara was coming with felice cuz he said that them being there will make him feel less nervous and kristina loved the idea because to mention that she never met simons mom they went down and saw simons mom wilhelm greeted her with the usual "hey linda" and simon hugged her she looked at them both up and down and gave them a smile " spin " simon looked at wilhelm and laughed but they both did " you. look. STUNNING " she said seeming exiting and happy they thanked her and wilhelm had his everyday blush and now it was time for her royal highness and wilhelm was mixed with emotions nervousness, scaredness and happiness when the found her she looked at them and did her mind chek " you guys look amazing " she said it and she didn't knew how much that ment to wilhelm as he never thought that he would have the support of his mother and without thinking he hugged his mother tightly and whispered " happy birthday mom " she hugged him back and thanked him " ok now is the time for royal dutes so go on and welcome some people with your boyfriend "  the boyfriend thing gave simon a little blush and wilhelm smirked and noded and with that they were gone and they chose the safest option to begin with so they went to felices family and sara, they were greeted by hugs from felice and sara and they shaked felices parents's hands.

the day passed by and they went up to wilhelm's room, and they threw themselves at the bed with the suits on  and sighed " you did amazing " wilhelm said "you think?" wilhelm raised his face so he could meet simons eyes " i'm sure " simon smiled and gave him a little peck 

(w) "I'm so fucking tired" 

(s) " language"

(w) " k mom, anyway we better sleep "

(w) " yeah? "......" simon?"........ "of course you did".