Pyaar Dil Se! 💓

(Manik and Nandini were sitting under a tree in their favourite garden. Nandini's head was resting on Manik's shoulder and his head was resting on her head.)

Nandini: Manik, now everything is sorted. Now we can get married without any problem. I am really happy.

Manik: Me too Nandu (nick name), you can't imagine the amount of stress I was feeling when your parents denied for our wedding because of our caste differences. But now everything is sorted.

(Both looked at each other and smiled cheekily.)

(After 1 week, they got engaged. After the engagement, Manik got a call from his senior telling him to join his duty now due to border tension. He was in army and respected his duty a lot. He assured Nandini that he will be back soon and then left his city to protect his country. They used to communicate through letters and calls whenever possible.)

(15 days after he was gone, Nandini faced an obsolete accident. She didn't got back to her senses for 2 days. Doctors assured her parents that she is out of danger but still they were disturbed. Finally on 3rd ay, she gained consciousness and saw their parents weeping.)

Nandini: Mom-dad what happened?

(Doctors arrived and after her checkup, told her that due to accident, she has got many wounds on her body especially face. When she saw herself, she began to shout and cry.)

Nandini: What...what happened! My face...!!!

(After being under observation for a week, she was discharged and take home. She wasn't the same Nandini anymore, she didn't use to talk to anyone. She then put a stone on her heart and decided that the way she is suffering, she won't let her Manik suffer the same way. She stopped replying to his calls and messages.)

(There, hundreds of kilometers away, Manik was becoming suspicious. )

(She told her decision to her parents and told them not to tell anything to Manik.)

Two months later...

(Manik was back from his duty. Her mother came with a wedding card in her hand. Nandini's heart sank seeing it but she know she has to remain determined on her decision. But when she opened it further, she was astonished to see her name with Manik's.)

Nandini: Mom! What's this?

Manik: (coming inside her room) Congratulations, my to be bride.

Nandini (covering her face with her hands): Don't come near me. I am not that beautiful which I used to be. I have become really ugly. (Crying)

Manik (removing her hands): My Nandini is even more prettier than you can imagine. Mom sent me your picture secretly and then I realized that nothing has changed. You are still my Nandini with a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul. And beware! If you ever said my Nandini ugly, I will jump off a cliff...

(Nandini put her hand in Manik's mouth and shook her head.)

(They both hugged each other. They got married after 2 days and started their new life, with each other, happily.)

How was the update?

Please vote, share and follow as much as you can.