Dil me ho tum 😘

Manik and Nandini were in an online relationship. They met 1 year ago on a social media platform where Nandini used to write poetry. He was in college 1st year residing in Jaipur while Nandini was also the same age. Despite being in the same city, they never got to interact with each other offline.

They had decided to meet each other once they score good in graduation so they can get good internship opportunities in post graduation. They were old school couple so they wanted to hear each other, but not digitally. So they didn't share their contact details. They used to talk every night at 8.30 pm on text on the platform.

As Diwali was approaching, they had college leaves. So they were talking in afternoon when he told: "Acha we will talk at night, I have to leave to buy some grocery."

She replied "Okay ❤" and then got busy in her studies.

At Night, she went online the same time, and messaged him, "Ho gayi shopping?" and then waited for his reply.
(Is the shopping done?)

Strangely, one hour passed by but there was no reply from his side.

She thought he would be busy somewhere. But still, when he wasn't to come online, he used to drop a message reasoning his absence.

"Nahi aaoge kya aaj?" She sent.
(Won't you come today?)

Another half an hour passed by without his reply. Now she grew tensed. She really wished she could have his contact number.

"What should I do now?"

"Maybe he would be really busy and might have forgotten to message"

"Maybe his internet won't be working at the moment."

"The first thing he will do tomorrow is to message me."

"Huh! So busy he is, can't even message me to tell he won't be coming today. I am waiting since one hour. I won't talk to him tomorrow. When he will message, I will make sure I show him how angry I am from him"

She pacified herself and then tried to sleep. Though sleep was far away from her eyes, she slipped into slumber late in the night.

Next morning, the first thing she did was to see if there was any message from him.

Sadly there wasn't.

She grew more tensed. Is he OK?

In the afternoon, she decided to keep her ego aside and message him once again.

"Is everything okay your side, Manik?"

And again what she did was to wait, wait and wait till her phone pinged in the evening.

"Sorry sorry sorry, Nandu! ❤
Actually mom caught fever and body ache. I was worried for her so I took her to hospital for check up. In the night, I was coming online but then we decided to help mom with the Diwali dusting and making dinner. All this made me so tired that I slept till afternoon. I know you might be really upset from me but all I can do right now is to apologize."
She read the message. She was happy that he responded.

"Is your mother fine right now?" She texted.

"Much better." He replied.

"Hmm.." She knew her 'hmm' would deliver to him that she is upset from him.

"Still upset from me? Okay, abhi manata hu.

An angel came into my life from sky that is blue,
All I know is that, that angel is you,
The color of my love is red and hue,
All I know is that my love is for you 💕!"

She read this while smiling when he messaged again.

"Writer sahiba, this is the first poem I wrote which is your impact that I could write. I love you! 😗"

She smiled foolishly and replied,

"Okay, enough of your tooti footi poem, no need to persuade me."

"Well, are you a pencil?" He asked.

"A pickup line again?" She asked, shaking her head at his pickup lines.

"Pucho to, kyu?" He texted.

"Acha kyu?" She replied.

"Because you are an apsara 👰 😉" He texted to which she laughed wholeheartedly.

And once again, MaNan fell in love ❤

A/n: I know it's been a while I'd post. But now that I have, please shower your love and support.

Take care! 💕