Todorki's gift

Word Count | 1275

(A/N It's not actually Natsuo's birthday, but in my story it is. His birthday is actually in the summer, ironic cuz he has an ice quirk.) 

As the days went by, the Bakusquad and Dekusquad had finished helping Todoroki with his present. Now it was time to give it. 

Day of Natsuo's birthday...

Todoroki had gotten the day off from school because it was his brother's birthday. Todoroki had packed his bag and dressed up in casual clothes. 

In his bag he had a bag with his gift inside. But that wasn't going to be the only gift he gave Natsuo and his family. 

As Todoroki got onto his porch, he breathed in and breathed out. "It's time." He said to himself and unlocked the door. He was greeted by his brother Natsuo and a delicious aroma. 

"Happy birthday older brother." He said as he opened his arms for a hug. Natsuo hugged Todoroki. "Glad you could make it." Hiiiii!" Fumyumi called out from the kitchen. 

Mama Todoroki came out from the living room and embraced Todoroki in her arms. "It's nice to see you again Shoto." He patted her back. "They let you out of the hospital?" 

"It's only for today, they say as long as I return by tomorrow then it's okay." She explained. 

Todoroki took off his shoes and placed down his bag. He opened it and took out the gift bag. He showed it to Natsuo. "This is for you." He held it out. 

Natsuo reached out to take it but Todoroki pulled it back. "But, you can open it later." He snickered as he saw his brother's annoyed face. 

"You could have started off with that so that I didnt have to embarrass myself." He scrunched up his nose but then laughed out. 

He then approached the kitchen where Fuyumi was. "Is Dad coming?" He asked. She nodded her head. "He says he's coming, and that he'll try to get off work early. Though, I'm not sure he'll make it." She frowned and continued cooking. 

"But I'm sure things are going to be okay." She finished what she was doing and clapped her hands. "Why don't we spend time with Natsuo, it is his birthday after all." 

All eyes directed themselves to Natsuo. "So, Natsuo, what do you want to do?" She asked him. He shrugged. "How about we build a blanket fort? I'm sure Shoto would like to know what that is." He smiled bitterly as he remembered his little brothers childhood. 

"Sure. As long as that's what you want to do." Todoroki replied. 

Mama Todoroki clapped her hands. "All right, Shoto go get all the blankets, Natsuo get the pillows, and Fuyumi go get some baracades and poles we can use as a pillar." She instructed everyone. 

They all got to work and created the biggest blanket fort they've ever seen. 

They all crawled inside the little blanket tunnels they had and went to their center area. 

"Let's watch a movie since we have a clear view of the T.V." Fuyumi suggested. Natsuo gave her a thumbs up. 

2 movies later...

Mama Todoroki had gotten tired, so she slept as the second movie played. Fuyumi snuggled with her mom as she watched the movie. Natsuo hugged a pillow and Todoroki watched intently.