Back To Square One

Early in the morning...

"Hey Kacchan." Izuku waved at Katsuki. 

"Tch." He walked past a confused Izuku. 

"Hey Kacchan, are you excited to do the training camp?" Izuku exclaimed excitedly. 

"Sure Deku." Katsuki hopped on the bus where everyone was waiting. Izuku sighed. What did he do wrong?

Katsuki sat next to Kirishima who was snoring, it was approximately 5:30 in the morning. Katsuki decided to doze off as well to get his mind off of Izuku.  

Izuku was sitting with Todoroki. He couldn't get his mind off of Katsuki. Why is Kacchan ignoring me? He thought to himself, he was starting to get frustrated. 

Todoroki noticed and put his arm around Izuku's shoulder to try and put him at ease. Izuku pouted, it was weird to have Todoroki's arm around him, knowing that he was now his boyfriend, but he felt obligated to react to it, so he rest his head on Todoroki's shoulder. 

He tried to forget the uncomfortable sensation and tried to figure out why Katsuki was ignoring him. He was most definitely trusfrated. 

After a few hours, they got to the training camp. 

Kirishima woke up the moment they stopped. "We're here!" He cheered. He woke up Katsuki in the process. "Being so loud when we just got here HUH." He glared at Kirishima. 

"Oops." Kirishima laughed nervously. Please don't kill me. He thought. They got off the bus with their bags and they walked up a narrow path in the mountain. 

"This is new." Kaminari exclaimed. The last time they had a training camp they were forced to fend off for themselves as they tried to get to the central part of the camp. Hiking was a good type of new experience. 

Once they got to the top of the mountain, they stopped and stretched. 

"Hello!!!" Ragdoll cheered and waved. Everyone waved back at her. "So, we're here at the top of the mountain, and the main center of the camp is on the other side of the area." Pixie-Bob explained with a menacing grin. 

"Guys, this is oddly familiar, we should probably run don't you think?" Mineta started to retreat. "Yup, come on guys, down the mountain now." Sero followed behind Mineta. 

Yup, it was too late, Pixie-Bob used her quirk and split the ground open. Talk about getting swallowed up by the ground. 

They all fell on their bottoms, once they recovered themselves, they had to fend off the monsters that were chasing them. 

"Why do we fall for it every time?" Mineta cried out. (Hah! Fall, get it? Cause they were falling? Yeah, nevermind me^^)

"Oh well, what's done is done, we gotta get going now, remember how it took us five hours, we gotta get there by lunch, otherwise we'll be starving." Kirishima went ahead and started smashing the rock monsters. 

Katsuki followed along and so did Izuku and Todoroki. 

They beat their record from last year, they made it to the center in the span of 3 and a half hours, training definitely made them better. They were practically the same level as the pro heroes now. 

"Hell YEAH! We made it in time for lunch!" Kirishima yelled and punched the air in excitement. 

Ragdoll analyzed the group and smiled. "Since it's your first day, we'll cook for you, just like last year." Shoji nodded his head in approval and they headed to eat their much deserved lunch.