Imagine 16

"Aw come on guys"
"That's bloody disgusting"
"Get a room"
Minho, Newt and Gally groaned at you and thomas who were standing at the back of the homestead kissing rather heavily. You pulled away and glared at them jokingly. "Just ignore them" thomas whined wanting more attention. "guys leave them alone they're cute together." Theresa piped up causing the guys to roll their eyes "can we just get back to the meeting without you guys getting all over each other" newt groaned turning back around. "you don't have to watch" thomas smirked. "Anyway, runner update Minho?" Alby said getting everyone to settle down. "nothing" you knew he was lying, for the hood of the others, nothing ment something to Alby. "alright, med-jacks Y/n?" He said looking up at me. "a cold has been going around but other than that everyone has been pretty healthy" you reported while thomas played with your fingers. "thomas can you focus please?" Alby asked making thomas stop. "I guess that concludes our meeting for now, thomas, y/n can I talk to you?" Alby asked. "oo the lovebirds are in troubleeeee" newt cooed. "shut up shank" you said smirking a bit playfully hitting his arm. once the keepers had cleared out, you and thomas moved up to the front with Alby. "we get that you guys have a lot of affection with one another, but sometimes you don't display it at the best times" he sighed. "so we ask that you do it on your own time"
"Sure thing" you nodded and so did thomas.

Thomas brought you to the deadheads and pushed you up against a tree before starting to kiss you hungrily. you kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck beginning to play with his hair. he picked you up and wrapped your legs around him not breaking the kiss. thomas pulled away both of you out of breath and he set you down. "same time tomorrow?" He asked. "nah, I'll meet you here before you go into the maze" you said before heading out with him hand and hand. "sounds good"

--
I don't know how to feel about this one tbh but I wanted to get something out there. Please send me requests and ideas and I will gladly write them.